Chapter 40

Faiths POV:
"Baby we're home." I softly say shaking Maggie. She slowly opens her eyes.
"Come on. Let's get to your bed and you can go back to sleep. You can talk to everyone later." I whisper helping her out of the car. Walking is still taking a toll on her so she leans on me as we walk into the house. We slowly get to the stairs and carefully make our way up them.
"You're almost there baby." We finally get to her room. I help her lay down before tucking her in and kissing her forehead.
"Dad and I will be downstairs. Holler if you need anything." I whisper before turning off her lights and shutting the door.
Tim's POV:
I get all the kids into the family room except Wesley who is in his room, Gracie who's with friends in Florida, and Sam because this doesn't apply to him. Faith comes down a minute later.
"First of all, this isn't anything you individually have done, but some events that have taken place. That being said your mother and I would like your phones. You'll get them back in two weeks, but we have decided that we need to check things out. We have already taken Wesley and we have Maggie's. We know you can survive two weeks without them because you have before. There's no buts." I state.
"Is this because of the group chat Wesley was in regarding Maggie?" Hank asks.
"That and a few other things." I state.
"I can't believe him." Hank mumbles. All the older kids know about the group chat and won't talk to Wesley. Hank and Audrey hand over their phones after we talk a little bit more.
"Where's Maggie?" Audrey asks as they get up.
"She's asleep in her room. She'll probably be awake in about a hour or two." Faith speaks up.
2 Hours Later
Hanks POV:
I walk out of my room and see Maggie slowly trying to get out of hers.
"Hey Mags." I smile grabbing onto her hand so she could lean on me.
"Thank you." Maggie whispers.
"Where do you want to go?" I ask stopping for a second.
"Downstairs. Wherever mom and dad are." She quietly says.
"Ok." I state before I help her down the stairs and into the kitchen. Our parents look towards our direction.
"How long have you been awake?" Our dad asks Maggie.
"I just woke up." Maggie says as I help her sit down.
"Thank you Hank for helping her down here." Our mom says to me.
"No problem. I'm going to go play Xbox." I say heading upstairs.