Chapter 17

2 weeks later
Faith's POV:
Tim and I sit with the kids in the family room watching a movie as the doorbell rings. Tim looks at me before getting up. He comes back a second later with Davis. I sit up and pause the movie. They have caught all the guys except one.
"Davis what's going on?" I ask looking towards him.
"They are bringing her home." He says.
"Wait, but there's still the one guy who is the most dangerous." I ask getting concerned.
"He's not in Nashville anymore and they think bringing her home would lure him here and they can get him. They have to bring her to Vanderbilt. The pneumonia hasn't gotten better and more stuff is progressing. The doctors that can help are here." He says. I look at Tim and break down. She's finally coming home after a year and half.
"When are they doing this?" Tim asks.
"Tomorrow. She should land here around 11am and they are moving her from the airport to the hospital. Y'all can see her tomorrow, but we have to get a clearing first." Davis states. I look at the kids and they're all crying. It's finally happening.
"I just wanted to come by and tell y'all. I'll be over tomorrow around 10am to start the whole process." He says hugging Tim. I get up and hug him before he walks out. Tim and I turn towards the kids.
"She's coming home." Hank whispers.
"Yeah she is. She'll be in the hospital, but here." Tim says as tears fall.
The Next Day:
Tim's POV:
Everyone has been up since 5am ecstatic about the events happening today. Everyone is downstairs watching a movie as I grab my phone and head down there. Davis should be here soon. As I hit the last step the doorbell rings. I walk to the door and Davis is there.
"Hey man." I say as we walk into the dining room.
"Hey. We have a lot to cover and everyone has to know it." He states putting stuff down.
"Ok. I'll go get them." I say walking into the family room.
"We all need to meet in the dining room. There's a lot everyone needs to know." I say as everyone gets up and walks with me back to Davis.
"Ok. Let's get started." Davis says looking up.