Chapter 49

Faiths POV:
I crawl into Maggie's bed with her and wrap my arms around her.
"Baby try to get some sleep." I whisper brushing her hair. Maggie luckily falls asleep pretty soon afterwards. I slowly close my eyes with her wrapped in my arms. I wake up a hour later with Maggie still asleep in my arms. After a few minutes, Tim comes tiptoeing in.
"They're all curled up watching Star Wars. How is she?" He asks gently sitting down.
"I got her to fall asleep pretty easily. I think she's just mostly confused." I state looking down at her.
"Faith I can't believe he did this and because of some girl and guys at school. There has to be more." Tim whispers.
"I don't know. I don't get it." I whisper looking down at Maggie. We sit for a few minutes before Maggie stirs.
"Hey baby." Tim whispers. I help her take off the oxygen mask. Maggie buries her head into my chest.
"Hey baby." I whisper kissing the top of her head.
"Where is everyone?" Maggie whispers.
"In the theater room. Do you want to go?" Tim asks softly.
"No." Maggie whispers still buried in my chest.
"Okay." Tim sighs rubbing her back. We sit for a few before I realize it's getting late and we haven't had dinner.
"Tim It's getting late, dinner. Do you want to order pizza?" I ask looking up from Maggie.
"Yeah. I'll go order it." Tim states standing up. I hold Maggie for a few more minutes before speaking up.
"Hon, why don't we go downstairs or to the theater room with everyone else?"
"Mom I don't want too." Maggie whines.
"Mags come on. We can go downstairs." I state helping her up. Maggie sighs and plants her feet.
"Maggie Elizabeth." I warn. Maggie just stares at me.
"Tim!" I holler.
"What?" Tim asks running in. I give him a look to help me with Maggie. Tim picks her up and carries her down the stairs before putting her down on the couch. Maggie glares at him before picking up her phone. Tim grabs it out of her hand.
"What the hell dad?!" Maggie yells.
"You don't need this tonight. You'll get it back later. Also watch the language young lady." Tim states sternly. Maggie glares at him before sighing and looking down.
"I'm going to get the rest of them." Tim sighs.
"Maggie fix the attitude. I know you're upset and confused, but so is everyone else." I state blankly to her. She completely ignores.
"Maggie Elizabeth McGraw." I sternly say raising my voice a little bit.
"Fine whatever." Maggie mumbles rolling her eyes.
"Do you want to be grounded to your room for the night?" I ask sternly.
"No." Maggie whispers.
"Ok then. Fix the attitude."
"Maggie I want you in the family room until we go to bed. This attitude is unacceptable." Tim states sternly walking in.
"Also you'll get your phone back tomorrow night now." Tim adds before we walk into the kitchen to eat.