Girls Night

//AN// I legit might just put out like all the pre-written ones I have like now because I just want y'all to be pumped about it!

I promise they will have their first kiss in some of the upcoming chapters!

This one is gonna be kinda short its kinda a filler but still

-----------

Millies pov

"Soooooo Millie..." Lilia asked winking at me.

"Soooooo Lilia..." I copied her, I know where this conversation was going. Lilia saw me leaning on Finn during the night of hostages, and I knew she would want more information. I had the girls over because in two weeks we had our finals, and we wanted to relax together one last time before hell struck.

"Don't think I didn't see you leaning on Finn the other night!" she said smiling.

"WHAT!" Maddie and Sadie shrieked at the same time.

"Millie I thought you hated him!" Maddie exclaimed.

"Well, at first I did, but I felt bad so we watched a movie together, and I got really drunk, and he took care of me and made sure that I got to sleep! I couldn't be a bitch to him after that!" I sighed, knowing that they would never let this go.

"HOLY CRAP FILLIE IS SO REAL!" Sadie yelled and shook Maddie.

"NOOO!" I yelled laughing at them.

"Don't try and deny it you totally like him!" Lilia said.

"What! Where did you even get that from!" I replied with a scoff.

"You were PUT YOUR HEAD ON HIS SHOULDER!" she pointed out.

"Yeah, that true but it doesn't prove anything!"

Do I like Finn? Maybe? I don't know? Well, I think so

Finns pov

"HOLY CRAP FILLIE IS REAL!" I heard someone, probably Sadie, scream from downstairs.

I smiled and chuckled. I set down my guitar and headed downstairs. Millie had her friends over before finals started in a few weeks and I didn't really have anywhere to go.

I walked into the kitchen, careful to not let them see me so I didn't ruin their conversation. I was filling up a glass of water when I started daydreaming.

Shit. I overfilled the glass and then dropped it. Well, they definitely know I'm down here now.

"Finn?" I heard Millie ask as they all crept around the counter.

"Yeah, I dropped a gla-" I started before I cut myself on a large piece of glass because I was looking... I was looking at Millie.

"Oh my gosh you're bleeding!" Millie said as she swept the rest of the glass up and threw it away, "here come with me upstairs and I can get it cleaned up." she said grabbing my arm and pulling me up the steps.

"Fillie is real!" I heard Lilia yell up as I climbed up the steps.

----------

"Sorry, this might sting," Millie said with a furrowed brow before she stuck a cotton ball with an antibacterial solution on it on the cut.

"Naw it's ok," I said cringing at the sting.

"Well, you're all done!" she said climbing off the floor of the giant master bathroom where her parents held the medical supplies.

"Thanks, Mills," I replied with a smile.

"No problem, Finnie," she said before she headed back downstairs.

"I KNEW YOU LIKED HIM!" I heard Maddie scream from down the steps.

"I don't know guys!" I heard her reply, "I don't think he likes me though! Plus you know he has a reputation!" she stated. Its true, I do have a reputation for being a player, but I would change, I would change everything for her.

"Millie! We all saw the way you looked at each other! I mean he freakin sliced his finger because you two were too busy making heart eyes at each other!" Maddie yelled.

"OH MY GOSH BE QUIET!" Millie yelled at them.

"OH FINN! YOU POOR BABY LET ME NURSE YOU BACK TO HEALTH!" Sadie said, mocking Millie and her accent.

"GUYS!" Millie shouted and I smiled.

"He used to like you! Caleb told me he had a crush on you back in freshman year!" Sadie exclaimed. I'm going to kill him!

"Yeah, back in FRESHMAN YEAR!" Millie said laughing.

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean he still doesn't have them now!" Maddie said. Well, that is true...

"Guys, I don't think he likes me back!" she said. Wait... she said likes me back... so she does like me

"Like you back? OH MY GOD MILLIE LIKES FI-" Lilia screamed before Millie shut her up.

I like Millie Bobby Brown. And she likes me back.

-----------

//AN// WHAT DID Y'ALL THINK? I hope you enjoyed and I promise that things with begin to heat up soon ; )

I think you guys will really enjoy the upcoming chapters!