Early Morning

//AN// Hey everyone! How's it going! Comment how your life is because I don't have anything to do all day and I want to get to know you. And at the end of each chapter, I will add a fun fact about me! 

And guys, it's hard to write like quality 600+ word spicy chapters so like... ah

Plus they're still at the beach

-----------

Millies pov

After Ava's grand entrance to our room, I just changed into a long thin tee shirt and threw on some black spandex. I snuggled with Finn and we both gradually fell asleep.

I woke up with his arms still around me, I love to wake up like this. I rolled onto my back and stared up at the white ceiling. 

"Morning Mills," Finn yawned and reached over me and lightly grazed my nearly bare chest with his fingertips while he grabbed his phone from the night table. I bit my bottom lip and tried to hold it back, but my breath hitched from the sensation of his touch.

"Something wrong?" he asked and set down his phone on his chest.

"You touched my boobs," I said and met his eyes, I bet he was not expecting that.

"What?" he said with wide eyes and ran his fingers through his hair.

"You heard me Wolfhard," I said and winked at him.

"So what?" he replied, "did I hurt you?" he said with wide eyes.

"I never said I didn't like it," I said at bit my lip. He grabbed the collar of the thin white t-shirt and pulled my lips towards his. We sped up, quickly growing more and more breathless until we both had to pull away to catch our breaths. I slowly straddled him, careful not to break the kiss that was connecting us. I slowly let my lips migrate down his razor-sharp jawline and down to his neck. 

I relentlessly pulled away to catch my breath before I went in right in on his neck. Finn bit his bottom lip and tried to hold back a noise, to only make me want to kiss him harder. I moved a little lower until he let out a soft moan, so I pressed harder down on his sweet spot. 

I pulled away and smiled. He placed his hands on my hips and flipped us over. He slipped two of his fingers under the waistband of my spandex, which made my heart rate speed up.

"Getting kinky now, are we Wolfhard?" I smiled as he moved his fingers another inch lower.

He let out a laugh and slid his fingers out from my waistband, and placed both of his hands on my sides, near the middle of my rib cage and used his thumbs to lightly caress my breasts through the shirt, making my eyes shoot open and sent tingles throughout my body. 

I slid my hands down to the hem of his shirt and swiftly removed it over his raven curls. I slid my fingers down his chest, making him shudder.

"Kids! Come down! We are heading to breakfast!" I heard my mom yell from downstairs.

I broke our kiss and we both laid back down on our backs, breathing heavily.

"I'm definitely wearing a bra when I go to sleep tonight," I said and began to gather my clothes.

"Why? I thought you liked waking up like that?" 

I smiled, "it's technically not a lie, but shut up Wolfhard,"

-----------

//AN// THERE'S THE SPICE Y'ALL ARE LOOKING FOR! It might get spicier, it might not but hey, we don't know

Don't forget to vote and comment! I love reading comments so much! It makes my day!

Fun Fact: I'm 15 years old and I live in the good ole show me state! Missouri! I live in St. Louis though, which is basically its own state... we have a big head in stl

Stay Strange losers! Ily xoxo J