Waves pt. 2

//AN// Hey guys! School is about to start, and I have tryouts this week so updates on both stories are going to be slow!

-----------

Millies pov

We touched down in Flordia around 11, and it was a 30-minute drive to our house. By the time we had reached the house, it was almost 12.

"Come on Paige! We get the room with the bunk beds!" Ava yelled to her friend that she had brought along.

"I guess that means we get the room with the queen bed," I told Finn and laughed at Ava and Paige climbing up the spiral steps. 

"I hope you two don't mind, but we can pull up the blowup bed," my mom said and went through the french doors that lead to the master. 

"Sounds good Mrs. Brown, I can pull it up," Finn said and smiled before we walked up the stairs into our room.

"You have no intention of getting that bed, do you," I said setting my bags down.

"Not even one," he said before locking the door and winking at me. 

He walked towards me and we both leaned in, he slid his hands to the back of my head and slid them under my arms,

"jump"

I bit my lip and leaped into his arms. He walked over and set me on the bed. I slowly inched my self backward and he crawled up between my legs. He started on my lips and left small kisses all the way down to my collarbone. I bit my tongue and tried to stifle a moan. Ava and Paige, we're across the hall, but the walls here are thin. I reached down his chest and tugged on the hem of his t-shirt, he slid one hand down and swiftly pulled it off of his head. Once again, the sight of his bare chest took my breath away.

"See something you like?" he asked.

"So what if I did?" I whispered and bit my lip. 

"I might just have to give it to you," he replied with a wink.

"Smooth Wolfhard,"

He slid his finger under the collar of my shirt, brushing the lace of my bra. We both reached down and slid the blue tank over my head. I smiled before I pulled him back into my lips. I slowly slipped my tongue between his lips and lightly caressed his bottom lip. He ran his fingers under the bottom hem of my bra and it sent shivers down my spine, but the good kind that you want to feel again.

Then we heard a knock at the door. 

We both jumped up and threw our shirts on.

"Millie!?" I heard Ava shout.

"One second!" I yelled and pulled my shirt down, "how can I help you?" I said and smiled at her, and blocked her view of the disheveled bed sheets.

"I need a hairbrush," she said and tried to look over my shoulder. 

" I don't have one," 

"Yeah, clearly," she whispered under her breath, 

"What?" I turned back around and glared at her.

"Nothing, and tell Finn to wipe your lipstick off," she said and smiled. Finn ran to the mirror with wide eyes once he saw the red smears of lipstick over his face and down his neck.

"Ava!"

-----------

//AN// Yayyy finally some spiceeeee

Stay Strange! xoxo J