Smother

I think you all will really like this ; )

Millie

It's been a week since Finn was dismissed from the hospital and his mom flew back out for the last week for her business trip, which means that Finn only had, 3 days left living here. 

"What's wrong Princess?" Finn asked ruffling my hair while we both sat in my bed together watching The Breakfast Club. 

"Oh, nothing," I lied, "I guess I'm just kinda sad that you're gonna be leaving in a few days," I let a smile rise and fall off of my face quickly. 

"I know, I'm gonna be sad to leave too," he sighed and placed a gentle kiss on my cheek. 

Finn

I can't tell her yet, I just can't.

I mean we almost lost each other in that god damn accident and I don't want to lose her, this time for real.

I couldn't tell her that I was moving away.

I tried to fight my mom on it, but she thought that moving away from here, where I grew up, where my life was, where my dad lived, was a good idea. She thought that leaving this all behind, and moving to New York, fucking New York, seven hundred and forty miles away. GOod for me, good for Nick, and good for her business.

"Hey well, at least we will only live a few miles away from each other," she smiled. 

"Millie I need to tell you something," I huffed out, hopefully being able to tell her the truth this time.

"What's up?" she asked as she pulled me closer to her and leaned her head on my shoulder. 

I can't do it

"Oh, uh nothing really, I just wanted to tell you that I love you," I smiled and leaned in to kiss her. 

"I love you too," she smiled and snuggled herself into my chest.

How am I ever supposed to be able to tell her? It felt like the universe was trying to smother my light out.

 -----------

"Do you wanna go out somewhere tonight?" Millie asked me as she wiped down her vanity surface with some cleaner.

"Um sure? Anywhere particular you want to go?" I asked pushing myself off the twin bed to grab my guitar. 

"Oh, uh maybe down to the lake that's on the outskirts of town, I heard it's really beautiful at night, and the weather is supposed to be good tonight," she smiled and walked towards her closet.

"That sounds amazing," I smiled. Good lord, I love her so much. She finds beauty in the simplest things, and she never needs to prove herself and be someone she isn't because shes Millie and Millie will always be enough. 

"Plus my parents are going to a concert in Missouri tonight, and Avas going to be away for the night for a sleepover," she popped her head out from her closet and winked. 

"Sounds very appealing," I strode towards her and placed my hands on her small hips and thrust them towards mine. I leaned in till our lips touched together gently, and she let out a soft moan at the feeling of our flesh pressing together.

"Very tempting Wolfhard, but not now," she winked at me and closed her closet door to get changed. 

Good lord, Millie Bobby Brown, you can never see what you do to me 

-----------

Millie

I slipped into a light pink swimsuit with white bottoms and a tropical leaf pattern. I pulled a white cover-up over my head and slipped a towel, my phone, and a bra and panties into my bag for after our swim and set everything onto my bed.