Moving In

//AN// Hey guys! I am officially starting my Fillie book! get ready because I have decided that I am not holding back the spoice and in some chapters, you may need some holy water... not now but in later chapters...

Anyway, I'm gonna give you a little bit of backstory before you begin reading!

Millie Bobby Brown- 17, Millie is a perfectionist, she likes everything done her way and she can't put up with people who are full of themselves. She's popular and does good in school... but has a little wild side

Finn Wolfhard- 17, used to be close to his brother Nick before he left for college, a tiny bit of a player, plays guitar and is very flirtatious

This story also includes

Caleb, Noah, Gaten, Sadie, Maddie, Lilia, Iris and... ROMEHOE (I'm sorry everyone hehe) and other minor characters

Ok, so here we go!

-----------

Millies pov

I placed my pink makeup brush back into the white organizer. I looked at the highlight on my cheeks in satisfaction.

Perfect

I swiveled from my vanity and turned to face the rest of my room. My canopy bed, with the white comforter, each corner laid perfectly over the mattress and my school papers were lined up in two piles for each scheduled day I have.

I wouldn't say I have a problem... I just like to be on an organized person, I dislike when things are out of order and then it's just a mess and it causes too much stress.

I stood up and lifted the curtains that were to the right of my bed.

"Hey Mills? Can I talk to you for a second?" my mom said as she popped her head and took a seat on my daybed that sat in front of my window.

"Of course mum!" I said and took a seat into my vanity chair.

"So, as you know, Teresa is going out of town for about a month and a half... and her Finn isn't going with her..."

"Ok?" I said as I mentally cringed at Finn's name, I haven't spent too much time with him, but he goes to my school and he's in my grade, but from what I've heard he's fairly cocky and somewhat of a player.

"So, since Nick is in college, and no one else can stay with him for that long who lives close by..." she said biting her bottom lip.

No no no, good god no, don't say it

"Finn, is going to be staying with us, and since we don't have another room... you get to share one..." she quickly spat out her accent getting thicker as she talked faster

I think I'm going to faint

"Mum... you... you cannot be serious," I said scoffing running my hand through my short brown curly hair.

"I'm sorry Millie, but Teresa was desperate, and you are in the same grade... I thought this could help you become better friends..." she said and scrunched up her nose.

"I can't have him in here! Let alone in my room! I mean, there's not even anywhere for him to sleep!" I scoffed and began quickly pacing around my room.

"Well, we are moving up Paige's old twin, and we are going to have to do some re-arranging in here," she said before I grabbed my car keys and stormed out of the front door, "Millie! Get inside right now!" my mom yelled from my room. She cannot do this, I mean its Finn Fucking Wolfhard. He's a cocky arrogant dick, and he is NOT living with us.

I jumped into my silver Audi that I received for my 16th birthday last year and turned the key to start the ignition.

-----------