What Happened?

//AN// Hey guys things ACTUALLY start happening in this chapter YEAH BOI! Whoos ready! Also, read my Mileven book, Promise!

-----------

Millies pov

"Oh my god... that was terrible," Finn exclaimed as we walked out of school. We had just finished our last final, and it felt, amazing,

"Maybe if you would have studied more instead of making out with me you would have done better," I said rolling my eyes and climbing into Finn's car.

"Oh, you loved every second of it," he said with a smirk and pulled out of the school parking lot, dodging kids that were celebrating the start of summer.

"Hey, so Gatens having a party tonight, and we're going," I told him as I reached my hand out the window and felt the cool breeze refresh me.

"Ok sounds good, I love Gatens parties, his house is amazing," he said and smiled at me. It's true, Gatens house is amazing. He lives in a giant modern mansion, his parents have a huge alcohol closet, yeah a closet, and they are almost never home.

"Ok, we can leave at about 7, sound good?" I asked.

"Sounds amazing," he said reaching up to 'stretch' and placing his arm around my shoulders.

"Smooth Wolfhard," I said and laughed.

We pulled into my long driveway and headed up to my room, we still had a few hours before we had to leave.

"Should we watch a movie?" I asked Finn and grabbed the remote to my television.

"Hmmm... I have another idea," He said with a smirk and pushed me against the wall. Our lips collided and it felt like the first time we kissed, fire burning throughout my whole body. He ran his hand up my side which lifted my shirt a little and he placed one hand on my cheek while the other slipped lower and lower on my back. I placed one hand on the back of his head and softly tugged at his black curls. His teeth caught my bottom lip as I stifled a moan while his hand reached the bottom of my back.

"Finn," I moaned quietly and extended the N.

Suddenly I heard my phone ring.

"Sorry," I mouthed to him and picked up my phone, he simply smirked and wrapped his arms around me and began leaving soft kisses at my neck.

"Hey, uh Sadie," I said, hitching my breath and biting my bottom lip as Finn parted my hair and began to kiss the name of my neck.

"Hey Mills! I just wanted to see if you were coming to the party tonight?" she asked.

"Ohh yeah, define-" I started before I cupped a hand over my mouth before I let a sound escape from Finns kissing.

"Everything good Mills?" she asked as I pushed Finn away.

"Yeah, it's amazing," I said. We continued to talk for a few more minutes before Sadie had to leave.

"You better hope that didn't leave a mark," I said and batted him away.

"Don't worry I was careful," he said and winked before going to the bathroom to take a shower.

I walked to my closet and picked out a low cut white tank top and a pair of high waisted peach-colored skinny jeans. I walked to my jewelry box and picked out a watch, and some layered necklaces. I picked out a pair of white velvet heels and set them by the door.

 I picked out a pair of white velvet heels and set them by the door