Drop In

Last chapter guys! Thank you so much for sticking with me throughout this book! 

Millie

I tied my hair back with the red velvet scrunchie that I convinced Finn to buy to see if we could pull his long curls back into a ponytail. 

I huffed picking up one of the last boxes that Finn had from his real house. He was moving away for the rest of the summer, which was 1 month. I had to go one month without my him and to be quite honest I don't quite know if I can do it. I mean I almost lost it when he was unconscious for those 5 days. 

"Here Princess, let me get that for you," Finn stepped in and grabbed the box from my hands and placed it in the back of a moving van. Since it was just Finn and his mom in the house and they were almost never home, it only took a few days to pack up their entire giant house. 

"I'm gonna miss you so much," I pouted, wrapping my arms around his shoulders and pressed our foreheads together.  

"Hey, I'm not leaving until tomorrow, so we still have a..." he stopped to check his phone, "a whopping 34 hours together since my flight leaves at 7 o'clock tomorrow," he smiled before he leaned in to give me a quick peck on the lips. "So, what would you like to do on our last good day," he smiled and hopped into the driver's seat of his Jeep. 

"Well, first we need to move all the boxes that you need for when you come back for school into the basement," I sighed, my back already aching from the thought of trudging up and down all the steps, "and then the rest of the day is free," I smiled as he backed out of the driveway of his house for the final time. 

"Sounds good," he said before opening the sunroof of his car and sticking one hand up and out of it as he merged onto the main road.

"Well, how about since we won't be able to spend the real Fourth of July together, we celebrate it tonight?" I offered, "we can get some fireworks and have our friends meet us at the lake tonight," 

"Sounds great," he smiled as we pulled into my neighborhood. 

I texted everyone telling them to bring swimsuits towels and alcohol to the beach tonight at 8 for a surprise and Finn texted Caleb to pick up some fireworks.

"I'm gonna hop in the shower before tonight," I told Finn as he packed a suitcase of the things he needed to take to New York and took anything he wouldn't need and placed it neatly into the drawers of our shared dresser. 

"Sounds good," he smiled as I shut the door. 

I rinsed out my hair and climbed out of the shower, the cold air making my bare skin prickle. I wrapped myself in a pink silk robe before brushing through my soaked hair. I exited the bathroom, a cloud of steam dispersing out into the cold atmosphere. 

"I'm really going to miss being able to sleep in the same bed as you while I'm away," Finn sighed plopping himself down on the bed next to me. I chuckled knowing what he was trying to hint at. 

"Trust me," I laughed ruffling his hair, "I'll miss it too," I said and planted a kiss on his forehead. 

I looked over at him, still sitting next to me. We made eye contact and smiled at each other. He placed his soft fingers on the side of my jaw and slowly turned my head to face him. We both leaned in, each of us pulling towards each other like gravity to the earth. 

"Wait, is anyone home?" he asked between the increasingly passionate kisses. 

"Mmm nope," I smiled before leaning into him once more. 

I slid my fingers down his torso, and I tugged upwards on the hem of his thin blue t-shirt, trying to show him that I wanted it to come off. We slowly laid down, Finn hovered over me and propped himself over me on his elbows. He kissed my neck gently, careful not to leave any marks because we would be swimming later on tonight.