N-No..

Monika anger raged through her body before taking control of her she ran out of the bush having a enough of MC's shit she grabbed him by his collar "M-Monika how long have you been h-here?"MC asked clearly scared of Monika's hard glare on him "Long enough."She growled "You fucking bitch how dare you say all that crap to Sayori?!"she asked "YOU'RE FUCKING MAKING HER WANT TO KILL HERSELF Y'KNOW?!"Monika yelled MC eyes turned into a burning rage "WELL MAYBE SHE DESERVED IT SHE NEEDS TO REALIZE HOW MUCH OF A PAIN SHE IS SHE DESERVED TO DI-"Sayori's cries seemed to get louder by the second as he was cut off by an angery Monika "DON'T YOU FUCKING YELL AT ME ABOUT THAT SHIT WILL MAKE YOU WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN"Monika paused taking a deep breath "Sayori is the greatest thing that's ever happened to me and if you dare to say otherwise you'll regret it"Monika then punched him.

Hard.
MC's nose started to bleed "OW FUCK YOU!"he yelled getting out of Monika grip and the trying to punch the taller girl she grabbed him throwing him at the floor "Don't."She whispered "Ugh..why the hell are you even here? This was between me and Sayori.."MC spoke up he then titled his head to the side "Do you like her or something..?"he asked catching Monika off guard she blushed heavly "I-I-I...."she looked away I..can't say that I do..she'll..probably reject me Monika cracked a small smile Oh god I'm getting worried if Sayori will love me or not...I.. mean..we did kiss.....it was a accident but.....oh....god I really am in love with her... she shook her smile away not that that's a bad thing.... she felt butterflies in her stomach no..it is...the code just messed up is all I don't love her..and I don't need to think about that now. I have to focus on MC and Sayori..and in helping her... Monika took deep breathes calming herself down"Or are you using her or something..?"MC asked Monika hands tightened  into fists "No."she glared at him "Jeez just a question..damn.."He rolled his eyes "A stupid question"Monika kept her glare on him "Okay a better one then why are you even here this was a private conversation between me and Sayori..You can't just-"

"YOU FUCKING CALL INSULTING HER AND SHIT LIKE HITTING HER IS A CONVERSATION?!"Monika yelled "YOU FUCKING CUNT I HAD THE RIGHT TO COME BETWEEN YOU AND SAYORI SO SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THAT!"Monika yelled "Y'know what..."MC stood up wiping the blood off his nose with a smug girn "You really have to fucking mind you're god damn bussiness!!"he yelled running up to her with his hands in fists Monika went into a fighting position she felt someone pull at her arm and soft sobs with a quiet voice she turned seeing a weeping Sayori "...I...p-please..don't..h-hurt..M-MC.."Sayori said in sobs barely understandable "W-what..but...he hurt you!"Monika responded yelling the last part making Sayori smile slightly "I deserve..it.."she said her pain derwling in her voice.

Monika was about to respond when she felt a pain on her cheek she turned around seeing that MC had punched her and it hurt he..hits..really hard.. Monika groanded softly before yelling "WHY YOU LITTLE- GAHH!"Monika felt her neck tighten her tonuge rolled out of her tonuge spit dripping she was getting choked she grabbed MC's arms to pull them away it was useless..she..felt the colors fading everything turning to black the world seemed to be like static..tears dropping her pleads for him to stop growing quiter she heard screaming..Sayori was screaming for MC to stop....Monika felt her heart pound in her chest...was this really the way she would go..?
The world flickered her hope faded..as the world did....

Sayori...
Was the lost real thought..she could think of..she was going to leave her alone with..this...this..freak!...but she couldn't do anything about it hope almost gone...

No.

Monika felt her heart pounding she couldn't leave Sayori no matter what Sayori needed her!
Monika reached out her hand opening MC file she started to type...

MC.chr deleted successfully.

Relief shot at her she coughed loudly shutting her eyes at all the pain she soon opened them however on screams of agony her vision had became blurred but she saw..MC screaming bloodly murder as he started to dissolve into thin air crying....

Monika only smiled before she felt her legs become weak she fell someone had caught her..."S-s-sayori.."she let out a cough "Monika! It'll be okay! I promise just stay awake for me!!"Sayori pleaded her heart breaking into small pieces seeing her...love..Monika like this..so weak..and so..lifeless..as if the life was getting sucked away..every second....it made her cry..

"I'm..s-sorry..."was all Monika could say as the sky started to fill with rainclouds her vision darkened life..fading...even...the last words she could mutter was

"I love you"