...Gone...

Sayori couldn't believe it..she had done it.
She had got to her everything to her Monika.

Sayori ran to her hugging her tightly Monika tried to hug her back but the chains kept her from doing so.
Instear she nuzzled Sayori's neck as tears poured down her cheeks soaking Sayori's neck as they dripped down her shirt.

"M-Monika.."Sayori whispered patting the girl's head like a puppy.
"It's o-okay..It's okay I'm h-here.."Sayori gripped Monika's back she was trying to compose herself.
It wasn't working..

Monika kissed Sayori's neck softly "M-Monika..?"Sayori shivered slightly at the touch "Sayori.."Monika panted softly before she made a slight smile "Yeah?"Sayori asked "I love you."Monika blushed she was so overjoyed that Sayori managed to find her.
I wish I can kiss her..Stupid chains.
Monika grunted softly of frustration she hated whoever that shadow was.
They took everything away they took Sayori away from her..they took everything.

Monika wanted them dead.
"MONIKAA!"Monika snapped out of her little world she blushed with embarrassment seeing Sayori was in front of her. Her face was only a couple centimeters away "Finally!"Sayori giggled slightly "You spaced out~"Sayori sang softly she was about to pull her head back when Monika spoke up "Sayori stay like that please"Sayori titled her head and raised her eyebrow she shrugged smiling "Sure anything for you Monika~"
Monika smiled back she leaned in and pressed her lips against Sayori's.

Sayori yelped softly before she kissed back she missed that to kiss Monika to feel her.
To be with her..

The both broke the kiss blushing with smiles of their own "I missed you.."Sayori said softly a tear rolling down her face "I know..I missed you too Sayori.."Monika smile grew wider "I love you so much...Monika.."Sayori pecked Monika's cheek "I love you too Sayori"Monika smiled Sayori backed away and looked down at her love.

Then it hit her like a million bricks...she realized Monika was chained down.
She grunted to herself softly cursing that she didn't notice then she looked Monika up and down..she had chains.
Sayori froze "What the fuck"Sayori cursed.
Sayori assumed that the shadow had chained her up.. for whatever he wanted..

Sayori looked Monika up and down as if she was scanning her she saw Monika's outfit was almost ripped apart the clothes were barely covering her assists.

Sayori would normally blush at the sight of Monika like this.
Sayori's face did turn into a fiery red..
Not because of her gettong flustered or embarrassed.
She was pissed.
"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!"Sayori asked making Monika cringe slightly "THAT...That..fucker!"Monika was a bit surprised but then who wouldn't get mad seeing the one they loved was in chains eith her clothes practically almost ripped off.

Sayori was pacing back and forth trying to keep her outburst in while ranting on and on about how that shadow was going to 'fucking die'.

Monika spoke up not wanting to see her girlfriend use all her enegry bottling up her anger or at pacing.
"Sayori..Get me out of the chains please"That snapped Sayori out of her pacing phase.
Sayori nodded sighing "Sorry..I..was mad"Monika smiled at Sayori giving her a nod of her own "I know just get me out of these and then we can kill that 'fucker' "Monika grinned at Sayori who blushed slightly before she went over and tried the key that she had gotten from..

Fuck.
Sayori paused looking at the key in her hands.
The other Monika..she's..dead..isn't she?
A shiver ran up Sayori's spine as anger came with it.
That..Ugh..I need to tell Monika..she has to know..The other Monika wanted me to tell her..I have to.
Sayori put the key in and turned it.
The sound of the gears shiftibg of the lock and a pop echoed soon after sounded that the key unlocked the chains.
Monika gave Sayori a bright smile with a "thanks" while she rubbed her wrists that turned slightly red from the pressure from her pulling on the chains too much.
Sayori knew she should've been smiling..especially at the sight of her..Monika being free from the chains.
She wasn't.
How could she?
Someone gave her life for her just to see her Monika..
I should've stayed..no no...I should've ran out faster.
No I shouldn't had let my guard down..
I'm..I am the reason someone's dead.
Someone...named Monika.
She's gone..
Sayori felt her head become fuzzy as it begun to spiral with every breathe she took in.
With every rain cloud.
With every drip of the rain from it.
From..
The...
Thoughts.

I..I killed her.
I lead her to her death!
She..I..I fucking did.
I was too busy arguing with the shadow instead of trying to come up with a plan..
She was so happy to see someone cared about her but then I JUST GODDAMN THREW HER ASIDE I COULD'VE STAYED OR DID ANYTHING BUT I WAS SELFISH AND JUST WANTED 'MY' MONIKA.
OH LIKE HELL SHE'LL BE MINE WHEN SHE FINDS OUT.
THAT..that....Monika wanted to be a family with us.
She loved me..I killed someone that loved me.
Monika going to kill me.
She'll hate me..
Maybe I deserve that..? For her to hate everything about me..
..she'll hate me...she'll leave me!
SHE HATES ME I KNOW SHE DOES I WAS SO STUPID TO BELIEVE I COULD EVER HAVE A 'HAPPY' ENDING WHEN HELL I DON'T EVEN DESERVE ONE.
FATHER AND MOTHER ARE RIGHT I SHOULD'VE JUST DIED WHEN I WAS BORN.
I SHOULD'VE GOTTEN RUN OVER OR GET KILLED OFF BY SOME PILL.
I...shouldn't have escaped the void....

Sayori held her stomach she felt her stomach twist and turn as her head throbbed with every second.
Monika was freaking out tears of worry rolled from her cheeks..asking Sayori what was wrong.
Sayori could only muster two words as she broke into sobs

"She's..gone.."