Sorrow and Pain

With what the shadow said she was transported to what seemed like prison she groaned a headache piercing her head.
She looked around seeing a guy around 18's putting his head on his hands while sobbing uncontrollably.

Just like in the story.. Sayori felt a cold sweat down her face as she gulped quietly she was careful not to make any noise as she approached them.

They turned but it was nothing like what the darkness had described.

He seemed to have dirt with blood across his face as bugs would crawl from his mouth to his nostrils but one part was right.

With the ripped parts on his face you could see the inner of his mouth.

Sayori gagged she tried to hold in her throw up but ended up throwing up on the floor.
"GAH!"Sayori stepped back wiping her mouth "Oh Sayori it was real didn't you know..?"The voice came out of the body.
"WHAT THE HELL?!"she screamed Sayori wasn't usually one to curse because it seemed rude but she didn't give a damn at this point she was so tired of all the turns and this dammed bastard named the 'second light'

She...just wanted to see Monika again....

She missed her.

She gritted her teeth she knew she was close so so very close to see her.
She just knew it.

She gulped down her fear.
With success "I DON'T CARE I JUST WANT TO SEE MONIKA GIVE ME TO HER!" "Poor poor first light...so naive..so so naive..." The voice sighed as the body seemed to rub it's head in disappointment "Don't call me that"she paused glaring at the body "I'm not a light or anything I'm just a girl who wants to see her girlfriend.."The voice sighed "Well you see the thing is-" The voice was cut off "TAKE ME TO HER NOW OR I'LL..."Her words were stuck in her throat "I'll.."The thing smiled deeply "You'll?" It crooked it head to the side "I'll..just take her by force!"Sayori threatened.
Laughter erupted throughout the cell "Ahahhahah! HAHAHAHAHA! YOU? TAKE HER? DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH LITTLE LIGHT UNLIKE YOU I CAN CRUNCH YOU RIGHT NOW WHILE YOU'RE SHAKING IN YOU'RE SHOES SO SCARED HUH?!" The voice paused "such such SUCH a naive little light.." it shook it head in shame towards Sayori.

Sayori shivered at that "Be quite.." "such a naive light." "B-be q-q-quite.."she repeated gripping her hands into fists she couldn't believe this guy was mocking her...when he believed some dumb story that a now dead guy told him...he even said it himself it was an insane story...

Why did he even believe it?

Sayori snapped out of her thoughts as the answer was told "Because it was true I've tired and tired to understand it and I uncovered it dear light! I did it and you would never understand but that man only speak truth even in a little words he was truly insane.." the voice paused

"But he was so insane that he seemed to be the only saine one to understand the truth everything..."
A distorted giggle filled the air giving Sayori goosebumps on her arms she wanted to throw up again.
This man was speaking nonsense it couldn't be true.. right..?

"Why deny it Sayori?" He asked Sayori opened her mouth to respond but closed it again.

She didn't know she truly didn't know...
She lowered her head in shame she couldn't believe it she refused to..

But why?

Like he asked why do I deny it..?

"I d-d-don't..-"she was cut off "YOU DON'T KNOW BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I KNOW I'VE EXPERIENCED THE TRUTH I KNOW.
AND WHEN IT'S TRUE THE SECOND LIGHT WILL REACH IT WHILE THE FIRST CRUMBLES AWAY IN SORROW! YOU ARE THAT FIRST LIGHT SAYORI YOU'LL CRUMBLE THEN MONIKA WILL HAVE TO PICK ME!
JUST MONIKA.
AND.
ME!"

Sayori's eyes widen she didn't like that at all.

Him and Monika?
No no it was all wrong! She was the FIRST light she would reach her love first if the thing really was true!
She gritted her teeth "LIKE HELL!"she yelled "I DON'T CARE I DON'T I CAN'T I'LL JUST GET MONIKA BACK AND SHOW IT THAT YOU WERE WRONG PAIN AND SORROW WON'T TAKE ME DOWN LIKE YOU I'LL KILL YOU! FUCKING SHITHEAD!"Sayori couldn't control herself anymore this..this crazy voice was saying he would love Monika while Sayori was out of the picture..?

That's stupid.
SO SO STUPID!

She tackled him trying to punch him she slipped through the body before the body was transported to a different part of the room.
It's head on it's hands as it sobbed in pain.

"DID YOU REALLY THINK THAT WOULD WORK?!" Sayori felt a pain struck her she felt her vision became worse as she tired to stand only to be pushed back on the floor.

"Naive naive naive such naive light.." It whispered in her ear Sayori eyes filled with tears a uncontrollably sadness filling her.

"The first light will be crumble by sorrow.." it said sweetly making Sayori sick truly sick.

"And pain!" It yelled Sayori felt her neck get strangled by a pair of hands she tried to get them pulled off her as the sobbing from the man increased it banged in Sayori's head each sob becoming more and more unbearable as she felt the world start to fade.

"Too bad Monika can't save you this time
Dear light"