A sad sad result..

Sayori fell into Monika's arms as she crawled her fingers on Monika's back and gripped Monika's shirt while she sobbed into Monika's shoulder.

Monika was..confused to say the least but mostly concerned.
"Who's..gone..?"Monika asked rubbing Sayori's back as she wept.
"Mon.." Sayori got out as the sobbing turned into wails of saddness.
Monika shivered it was terrible to hear Sayori sob...no wail this loud.
"Sayori..I-I'm..here see..?"Monika stuttered out peeling Sayori up from her shoulder she made her face the girl.
Sayori gripped harder on Monika's back Monika felt Sayori's nails get pressured to her back.
Monika cringed slightly at the pain but focused on Sayori as she spoke "N-no..not you the..other"Sayori shifted her eyes looking away.

Monika..couldn't believe it she felt tears sting at the corner of her eyes "I'M SORRY SO..s-so..sorry..it's all m-my stupid fault"Sayori cried as she put her face on Monika's shoulder once again the pressure from her back became more painful.
Monika felt sometthing dripping from her back.
She knew it was her crimson blood.

Monika wanted to pull Sayori closer to kiss her while whispering it was okay..to say it wasn't her fault.
..Monika couldn't.
All she wanted to fo was shut her out what did Sayori do to kill the other her?
She didn't have the full story her mind went on to make crazy conclusions creating the image of Sayori in her mind get poisoned.
....She would never think these thingd so why was she now?
It was as if someone planted the thoughts in her mind.

Monika's mind became fogger as it was corrupted the image of her dear Sayori along with it.

"What..the hell?"Monika asked as Sayori cringed slightly she was afraid of Monika's words now thinking she'd get scolded at or even worse thrown out of Monika's life.
Monika pulled from Sayori as she stared at Sayori "What..happened tell me now."Monika eyes hardened as she glared at Sayori.
Monika hadn't know her other self that well..but she knew she must've had a terrible life and with her knowing herself.
It wasn't easy when she saw the other girl walk away from her she saw something broken and pained in her eyes.
She wanted to be happy...but was it because of Sayori she couldn't?
Was it a accident?
Or was it on purpose?
Was it truly Sayori's fault?
She had no idea...not any good one at least.

Sayori gripped her arm as she looked away she didn't want to say Monika realized this she sighed shutting her eyes for a second before looking back at Monika "Come on..Sayori please don't be child right now I need to know or are you going to pout and not tell me come on don't be like this"Monika took a step to Sayori and lifted her chin forcing Sayori to stare at her.

"She saved me...she gave her life for me when I was about to get killed by that shadow person..and she threw herself at him"Sayori sighed trying to control her tears
"I should've stayed!"Sayori paused her anger blew up at herself.
"TO HELP HER BUT I DIDN'T! I'M SUCH A DISGRACE DISGUSTING PERSON AND I DIDN'T EVEN CARE AT THE MOMENT IF SHE DIED ALL I WANTED WAS TO SEE YOU! I DIDN'T..CARE I DIDN'T HOW FUCKED UP DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO NOT CARE IF SOMEONE THAT LOVED YOU WAS KILLED?!"Sayori asked yelling at Monika for a answer.

Monika hand fell from Sayori's chin as she stepped back slightly she felt tears fall down her eyes.
Memories came back..of when she forced the literature club to..Kill themselves, deleting them, and make their lives a living hell just for a guy she barley knew.
Monika gripped her head as her tears poured even more.
She was fucked up.
I didn't care Monika felt her heart break into a million pieces her so called 'friends' the people who she loved.
She killed.

"I..don't know.."Monika responded as she gripped Sayori's arms "I DON'T KNOW!"she screamed making Sayori look away.
"I'm sorry.."Sayori whispered Monika felt her apologize almost make her laugh I should be saying sorry..If I hadn't messed up the game or hell forget my memories then this wouldn't had happened this is all my fault
Monika couldn't say it she didn't feel worthy to make Sayori pity her.
"It's fine."Monika responded before gripping Sayori's hand before kissing her softly.
"It's okay Sayori let's..just find a way out of this hell of a prison"Monika smiled Sayori nodded softly as Monika pulled her from the room...not to notice her fake soft smile.
Monika was devastated.

She wouldn't let it show not at all she had to be strong for Sayori.
Not make Sayori's life anymore of a living hell with her stupid problems.
Monika look towards the hallway she sighed and started to walk through mutiple hallways she heard Sayori's scream echo thoughout the hallway she looked back and froze in fear.

"..me..?"
she asked she tired to move she couldn't she looked at the other version of herself.
Sayori struggled from her grip as a handkerchief was forced to her mouth she then fell unconscious
It was..the other Monika..but why did make Sayori pass out?
What confued her the most was..
Why was she alive?

"Sorry."was all she said as she took Sayori the world around her twisted and turned as darkness filled the air she saw one thing she hated the most.
A figure appeared soon after as it shifted into a male body
It was..

The second light.