5

•vote and comment•

Bianca's pov

"Take a left here" I say to Johnson and he turns on the blinker. "And it's the second house on the right" I inform him once more. We pull up to Olivia's house and I smile, I'm glad I got some clothes I actually like and all but today has just been a complete disaster.

"I'll walk you up there" jack says and looks at nate and gives him a nod.

What the fuck was that.

"No it's fine I'm perfectly capable of walking with out some sort of body guard" I say annoyed and get out grabbing all of my bags and walk up to her door.

I walk in with out knocking since we're so close and see her on the couch watching teen wolf while eating popcorn.

"So how was it???" Olivia asks turning the tv off and giving me her undivided attention. "Completely horrible, besides the getting new clothes part." I say with a sigh while rolling my eyes. She furrows her eyebrows together and pats the space next to her so I would come sit.

"What happened" she asks as calmly as she could. One thing I know is that she is definitely not calm inside right now you can't tell by looking at her right eye, it begins to twitch when she's holding something in.

"Well for starters Nate tried to put his hands in my pants and then jack grabbed my ass because nate was staring at it." I say and she raises her eyebrows. " Nate.. did what?" She says with a scornful laugh. Yep she's not even going to hide it anymore, her cheeks are heating up now. "I'm beating his fucking ass" Olivia yells loudly. "Language Olivia!" Her mother yells at her from upstairs. "My b!" She says rolling her eyes and begins murmuring more cuss words under her breath making me chuckle.

"He even told a guy that checked me out to back off" I say scoffing and she laughs. "Well I told you he'd eventually come around and I believe he's trying to get you back or is going to ask soon" she says raising her eyebrows. I laugh at my self but then stop. As much as I hate to admit it olivia is usually right...

"Whatever" I say and she shrugs.

From Jack g
Hey u good?

To jack g
-Perfect
-extravagant
-astonishing

I sigh at my text and focus back on Olivia

"I found that Nash guys Instagram..." Olivia says smiling and showing him to me. I mentally sigh at her, she's wild I love it though. "Wow already??" I say smiling and she nods happily. "He's so...dreamy, look at his eyes" she says with her eyes full of lust as she pushes the phone in my face to see his bright blue eyes.

"Wow they sure are something..." I say and she laughs "I know right they're beautiful, you really need to get jack to get him to text me..." she says raising her eyebrows

From jack g
-are you sure??
-you kinda went off on me earlier
-was it nate?

To jack g
-no I'm fine.
-actually yes it was nate.

From jack g
-what'd he do
-hey u tryna smoke?

Wow went from caring and being nice to offering me weed. I roll my eyes and show Olivia. "Just say yes... only if you want to, Ive done it before" she says making me raise my eyebrows since I've never heard of this. "It's actually not that bad" she adds with a shrug.

To jack g
-um yeah sure
-when & where

From jack g
-nates...
-but it's okay I'll keep him off of you;)

To jack g
-ugh.
-don't do something stupid like last time.