20

•bianca's pov•
vote and comment!!

"how was your day?" nate asks with a small smile as he guides me to his car. olivia left early so he offered to drive me. "it could have been better but i'm glad you here now" i say and he kisses my cheek. "Anything for you." he says looking me in my eyes. soon the wonder upwards and slightly to the right.

"he's staring again" he says with a huff. i can tell he's genuinely frustrated about this. it's actually really attractive how frustrated he gets over jack looking at me. "kiss me" i say and smiles then leans in and kisses me passionately. it feels as if we've craved each other all this time we were apart.

when we break the kiss we both smile in satisfaction. i turn slightly around and see jack walking off with his fists in a ball. i open the door and nate and i get in the car.

"i'm thinking about getting a job" i blurt randomly and he laughs. "your mom would love that" he says sarcastically. "oh shut up"i say laughing with him. my mom believes women shouldn't do that type of stuff, then men should.which only makes me want to do it even more and its totally sexist. "well where are you wanting to apply for a job at?" he asks me making a quick glance over at me. "maybe that cute diner across from the court house?" i suggest and he nods. "they serve good food, and i think you'd enjoy it." he says nodding.

now i just have to talk to my parents.

we pull into my driveway and he walks me in and my mom instantly smiles. "hi honey!" she says looking at me and i give her a weird look. "you guys be sure and be ready by 7. we're having guests over!" my mom says cheerfully as she pushes some hair behind my ear. "and who may these guests be?" i say digging further into the conversation. "well mani and the gilinky's of course! oh and i also invited a new co worker and his daughter. she's darling you'll love her." she says and i mentally eye roll. great. i look over at nate and see him shuffle awkwardly.

after everything that's gone down between me and jack it's going to be awkward, but with mani being there and adding that we haven't spoke in a few months since the last dinner we've had together it's going to be way harder than it seems.

"nate there's some tux's that john has that you can wear. he's up in our room for when your ready." she says and he nods. "will do ma'am" he says and i drag him up to my bedroom and let out a loud sigh and flop down on my bed.

"it'll be fine babe" he says making me blush and he smirks. "what?" he asks innocently and i roll my eyes playfully. "you know what" i say raising my eye brows and he laughs. "no babe i don't know what" he says sarcastically and goes down on me to kiss me. when we pull apart i start to smirk and kiss him again. he begins to grind on my through our clothes and he starts kissing down my neck causing me to let out a soft moan. he pulls off my shirt and i begin to pull of his and we start to kiss again i bite his lips and he smirks a little. "you've gotten good" he says in between kisses as he makes his way down to my collar bone.

the door swings open making us both jump. i look at the door to see an unfamiliar girl cover her eyes. "oh my god i am so sorry." she says in scared tone. "it's okay just let us put our shirts back on" i say letting out a nervous laugh. i'm guessing this is the girl my mom was talking about earlier. i toss nate his shirt and we quickly put them on before someone else walks in and we get into trouble.

"okay you're good" i say and she slowly brings her hands down. "once again i'm sorry sorry. your mom sent me up here to borrow a dress since i down own one good enough for tonight" she says and i smile. "i'm grace by the way" she says and i smile. "i'm bianca and this is my boyfriend nate." i say emphasizing the boyfriend part so she doesn't get any ideas. "i figured from what i walked in on" she laughs. "anyways there in my closet, follow me." i say and she walks behind me into my closet. "that's my queue to leave" nate says nodding and walks out of my room.

"so where are you from?" i ask trying to make it less awkward than it already is. "Miami, florida. i just moved here about a week ago." she says and i nod. "so you're going to start school here soon then?" i ask putting two dresses up to each side of her chest to see which one fits her skin tone best. "yes, i start on wednesday" she says. so two days.

"here this one will look the best on you." i say handing her a blue dress that i wore to prom freshman year.

(that's what grace looks like as well)"wow it's beautiful" she says looking at it after she slides it on

"wow it's beautiful" she says looking at it after she slides it on. "keep it. it looks better on you than it does on me" i say and she smiles. "really??" she asks. "really" i state and she checks her self out again. "your mom seems to take these things really serious." she says as she starts fixing her hair. "tell me about it. i have to dress up like that when it's just her and my dad too. it's so annoying" i tell her as i slip on my dress i decided to wear.

"come on let's go down now" i say after we're finished getting ready and after hearing severally different voices coming from down stairs