23

bianca's pov
vote and comment

"good luck baby!!" nate shouts out the car as he drops off olivia and i at our new jobs. we literally nailed the interview so now we both are working at the same place like we've always wanted to when we were younger. i blow a kiss at him and he drives off leaving me smiling.

"damn you've got it hard" olivia says laughing. "it's weird i didn't think we'd ever make up" i say as we walk in and grab our smaller waist aprons and tie them around us.

"it's cute" she says and i smile. "thanks liv"

____

"this actually isn't that bad" i say putting refilling someone's cup with sweet tea. "oh just wait till you see who's in your section" olivia laughs and i turn around and see jack and grace.it looks like they're getting serious. he's been with her for 2 weeks.

you're joking right." i say with an irritated laugh. "can't you just deal with them??" i ask her frantically. "bee that's the section natalie assigned you with though" she says worriedly. "you're right, there's going to be parts of this job that i don't like and this is one of them so i need to deal with it" i say walking off and giving the refilled cup back to the man who needed and it and hesitantly walk over to jack and grace.

"omg hey bianca!" grace says smiling. "oh uh hey?" jack says confused. "when did you get a job here?" he says even more confused. "today's my first day" i say and he nods. "anyways is there anything i can get you to drink" i say in pure boredom. "just get us two sprites" he says looking at grace and smiling. he used to look at me like that. maybe i really was just a quick fuck.

"liv we have a problem..." i say and she stops what she's doing and gives me her undivided attention since nobody was in her section. "ugh this sounds so bad but.. i think i'm jealous." i say getting embarrassed as soon as it comes out. "of grace being with jack?" she asks and i nod slowly. " wow um. what about nate?" she asks. "i like nate so much but it's just not the same as it felt with jack. everything felt right with him." i say grabbing two cups that say natalie's cafe on them in a cute font.

"he even kissed me 2 weeks ago" i say sighing and she widens her eyes. "jack?" she asks and i nod. "jack." i clarify and she shakes her head. "i say you take the time to think and choose who you truly want to be with. you know how bad it hurt to be in a 3 way relationship. so you can not resort to that" she says and i nod and take the drinks to jack and grace.

"have you decided on what you guys would like to drink?" i ask making brief eye contact with jack he holds it for a auick second and closes the menu. "yeah we'll just take the chicken strip basket and the 1/2 pound burger no pickles." he says and hands me the menu. i nod and walk back to liv.

____

"so how'd it go?" nate asks when olivia and i jump into the car. "i loved it" i say and he laughs. "damn i expected to hear complaining about how long you were on your feet the whole ride to your house"

"shut up" i say laughing as i playfully hit his arm.

"i scored 2 hot guys numbers, if it keeps going like this then i'm never quitting this job" olivia says and i shake my head at her. "any of them boyfriend material?" i ask. "hell no, hook ups baby" she says and i laugh. "you're horrible!" i say as we pull into her drive way. "hang on i have to pee" nate says running inside after olivia. a few minutes later they both come out with a long light blue banner that reads "Bee don't be a shit and let me take you to winter formal" in white making me laugh.

i get out of the car smiling and he shrugs. "so?" he asks and i nod. "of course" i say kissing him. liv takes our pictures and then walks back inside the house. "how long did you guys have that planned?" i ask still smiling. "about a week, we just had to have the perfect time to ask and tonight was it" he says pulling out of her drive way. "well i loved it" i say and he kisses my hand.

"goodnight baby" he says as i get ready to go inside my house. i give him a quick kiss and say goodnight before walking back inside and telling my parents the news. "that's great honey!! we'll go shopping tomorrow." she says giving me a hug and i laugh. "mom winter formal is in 2 weeks" i say and she nods. "which is exactly why we need to start tomorrow! grace and that jack boy are going together so we'll just bring her along too." she says and i mentally roll my eyes and mock what she just said in my head. "yeah jack and grace." i say and walk off.