10

•vote and comment•

Bianca's pov

"Why didn't you go to school today?" My mom asks as soon as I walk through the door. I practically ran away last night with jack and she cares about me going to school. "I didn't want to" I say shrugging. "Go get ready for school it's almost lunch you can make it" she demands sternly as she flips to the next page in her magazine. I roll my eyes and chuckle to myself. "I'm good" I say back and walk up to my room locking the door behind me so she can't come in.

I lay down and think about last night and everything jack had said. I regret asking him if he'd do that with me, it's completely unlike me and I don't know what was going on in my head to even ask him something like that. He made me feel good about my self though...like I was something amazing and I loved the feeling. I love the feeling I get when I'm with him.

From Olivia
-where are u??
-u good??
-text me back
-today would be good
-oh no did u guys die
-jacks here so nvm
-BIANCA

I look at all the messages liv has left me in the past 3 hours making me laugh. She worries a lot but also jumps to conclusions, something we both have in common.

To Olivia
-I'm alive
-meet @ panda in 20 min?

From Olivia
-kk

___

"Okay now would you care to explain?" Olivia asks after getting her food. I take a drink of my pomegranate tea and look at her. "So me and jack kinda sorta got drunk lastnight...no actually I kinda sorta got drunk last night and I took your advice I guess.." "and y'all fucked??" She asks wide eyed. "Oh my god you finally did it! I didn't think you had it in you bee!"she adds smiling several people were staring making Olivia stare back until they look away.

"No we did not.. I asked him if he would fuck me and he said no" I said kind of quietly with embarrassment. It really bums me out he's my best friend so of course I had trusted him to do it.

"What exactly did he say" she asked with a mouth full of noodles. "Something like I deserve to be with someone I love and he didn't want to hurt me.." I say and she smiles. "Maybe he likes you bee" she says making me furrow my eyebrows together. "I mean it makes perfect sense, he cares about how you feel, he'd do anything to make you happy, and it's obvious you like him" she says shrugging.

That's crazy. Jack is attractive, but me liking him? No, he's my best friend.

"It makes no sense, and I do not like jack" I say emphasizing the not. She laughs and shakes her head. "Y'all are both so oblivious" she says rolling her eyes.

Oblivious to what?

"Noo were friends" I say and she shakes her head again. "But just friends don't look at each other the way you two do.." she says shrugging her shoulders and she stands up and throws her trash away.

"Yeah right" I mutter and follow after her then we head to Our cars