Chapter One : The Deer

beep..

beep..

beep..

beep..

beep

*alarm off* 

It's Saturday,6:30 AM and the blonde boy slowly wakes up with a little smile on his face.

The Sun's gentle rays shines upon him as he carefully gets off from the bed. still feeling a bit sleepy he did a little stretch and walk towards to his desk where his ipod and speakers are. He open his ipod and plugs it to the speakers.

He press play and "Girls by The 1975"  starts playing and filling the room with music.

He walk towards the bathroom to take a shower while humming to the song.

15 minutes later the blonde boy walks out half naked. only a towel covering his lower body.

while he's chest glisten from the rays of the morning sun.

He put on his boxers, black skinny jeans, a white plain shirt that compliments his body and his favorite black vans.

Looking at the mirror trying to fix his clothes and styling his hair to a quiff he heard a gentle knock from the door.

Knock* knock* knock*

Luke dear its almost 7am. Go down stairs and eat your breakfast and go to the cafe when you're done alright?

~Okay mum!

Hurry ok? Jenny called and she said that the cafe is starting to get crowded.

After hearing his mom he grabs his phone and car keys and went down stairs. Seeing his mom shutting the front door. He went to the kitchen to eat his breakfast and starts observing the quietness around the house.

He finishes he's breakfast and he put the plates on the sink. He went out of the house locking the door and walk towards to his silver Honda civic.

He went inside the car and drive off to the cafe that her mom owns.

Lukes family is small. he doesn't have any siblings and his dad passed away 3years ago due to heart problems. Its only him and his mum.

The cafe ain't that big either. Its enough for them to live a simple and decent life. Luke goes to school on Weekdays and he helps his mum on saturdays.

Luke does well in school. having A's everytime on exams. he's basically a good kid all around.

A very shy and gentle kid.