Chapter 30: Cheating Death

Its been 5 hours since calum delivered luke to the hospital.

the boy is now in the ICU due the amount of blood he just lost.

Luke is alive...barely. Calum tried his best to save his boyfriend in certain death. He also contacted mikey to what happend and now he's taking care of luke. liz was called by mikey and like a loving mother she is

shes there also attending luke's side.

as for calum he cant be seen by lukes mother yet so he disguises himself as nurse to check up on him.

Luke needs him more than ever. He wont let Death himself take the boy he loves so much.

he has fallen to Luke completely that he is ready to give up his own life just to save luke.

and he wishes he did several hours ago.

calum sworn to himself to avenge him...his anger burns like hell-fire but everytime he sees luke on the hospital bed he cant help to tear up and feel useless. Because he cant do anything right now to make luke better. All they.can do right now is wait and hope that luke will be alright.

Dr. Livvy Sanders, the appointed doctor to luke enters the room to brief Liz and mikey on Lukes state of condition and cause of luke's impalement.

Dr. Sanders is Calum's client back then. Calum arranged all the backup stories that Dr. Sanders needs and ofcourse like a "Good business partners" theyre happily to help to one another.

Dr. Sanders told liz and mikey that luke accidentaly fell on a steel pole while going home near the freeway resulting to impaling him in the stomach. fortunately, it didnt hit any vital organs so there is no more possible threat to luke's life.

Luke is one lucky kid.

though needs to stay at the hospital for 3 weeks to heal his wounds.

both Liz and mikey was glad to the news but still cant help to be worried.

A couple of hours passed Liz went home to get stuff for luke and she asked mikey to take care of him.

Mikey agreed ofcourse agreed and now theyre left alone in the room.

Mikey looked at Lukes face. Tears are starting to build up as he gently holds lukes shoulder and weakly smile at him. He cant believe is one and only bestfriend nearly die. The thought of it scared mikey because Luke is the only person to stick with him all this time. no matter how weird and unpredictable he can be, Luke is always there for him.

hey lukey..i dont know if you can hear me but im so scared to lose you... youre my only friend in this world and i dont know what will happen to me if i lost you... i love you lukey..youre the best brother i can ever ask for.