Chapter 46: Lucas

As Calum Kicked the door open... A great fatal confusion struck down to Him.

Standing there a few feet away from him. Luke draw the bow in the shroud of darkness yet the moonlight spot him through the broken glass of the greenhouse. His icy blue eyes stared down to calums. a great grief and pain can be seen to his ocean orbs. tears flowing silently to his pale face and from there an arrow flew straight to calum chest.

Before it even hits me. a thousand thoughts run through to calums mind. why did Luke do that? what drove him to a kind a of madness. why do luke even have the strength of thought to kill calum?
such thoughts running to calums mind but it all stopped. because of luke's coup de grace ( fatal blow )

........

.....

..

blood. shadows. tears. pain. betrayal.  the only words he wanted to question.

"Luke why?"...

calum  had felt hundreds of pain. but this one kills the most.
he felt cold lighting struck to his chest and warm blood creeps his clothes to crimson.

calum gave up. he fell down to the floor but never left his sight to luke...
a puddle of blood starts to expand to the dust covered floors while calum tries to reach luke with his weaking arm.

" Luke...why...please why? "...

"what...did. i..do? "....

"have..i...not love you...enough?"...

as calum's body to starts to feel oblivion. luke still stood there. He dropped the bow like thunder that echos through the room and whispered something that he wishes calum would hear.

Cal...Fight it please..