Chapter 42: Kill List.

Days passed as calum and luke continues their training. arrows fly and daggers slices through the air. For them, its a normal routine. though luke still has homeworks to do and test to answers, but that doesnt stop him from training. he is determined to end Calum's venomous misery.

Luke had grown so much from the first time that him and calum met. From a shy and senstive boy into a Strong and Structured man. Calum made him more lethal than he could ever be. He is both proud and terrified to what Luke has become. but nonetheless, Their love for one another is stronger than any steel. - Unbreakeble Bond.

xxxxx

ok babe, i think thats enough trianing for tonight. you need your rest for tomorrow. you have a test on your honors math at 8 remember?

oh yeahh! ( scratches head) ok ok!.. hey by the way cally, i think....i should know who are we up against?  its better that i know whos who right?

hmmm.. yeah i guess so... well ill start with ashton first ok?

mhmmm..

ok so there is 7 of us. and one of them is ashton. Ashton is like me basically but he uses katanas as his personal weapon. we kinda grew up together. we fought, train and sometimes...kill together.

 as you know..we kinda...uhmm...had a relationship. and it ended badly..... well.. i was an asshole back then. i told him  that i love him and all that but i was lying. i was just in it for the sex....and im pretty sure thats why he wants to kill me. he loves me and i..i dont. but that was before... that doesnt explain my relationship to you. im a change man ok? dont think for a second that i dont love you and im just using you for sex... i love you luke.  and i would die for you.

you are my home.

aww cal its ok. i trust you. you dont have ti explain anything to me. i dont judge you for who you are back then. all i know is i love the calum now.

..i love you more lukey.

* chuckles*  so who is the other 5? 

yeah uhmm so the 2nd one is Brock. he is that " tank " of the group. he is big, mascular and he's just plain crazy. he uses gatling gun.... well he isnt much of a shadowy assassin but he is still dangerous...very dangerous. he is a gun expert so you better be careful.

3rd is leandro...he is an martial arts expert and he only uses his bare hands to kill. though he is doesnt use any weapons but he is fast and cunning. so we better take him out first.

ok 4th one. her name may. she is the youngest of the group....she uses two electric night sticks.

 those are like batons but the tip is wired with high voltage electricty. so you better watch out for her. shes demented....much more worse than brock. and oh yeahh dont fall for her innocent look... shes far from innocent... shes...just...creepy.

5th...hmmm his name Max... max is a mute. but he terrifyingly good at rifles. he is precise and accurate...like you. so mostly likely he will be on a position where he can have vantage point. like buildings, roof tops, etc. dont worry ill take care of him.

well 6th one is tricky. her name melinda. she uses her charm and grace to lure her enemies. she is dubbed as " black widow" because she kills her target while having sex with them.

yeah....shes good as dead when we see her. she aint much. but you know.. we need to kill her.

and the 7th....well.. the 7th one is my foster father. he is the one who trained me and everything. he is ruthless and vile... he is a tough one to kill because he is expert on..everything.. so we need to kill him together.

and the 7 of us are called ' The Dark Shadows". We are basicaally a family of assassins. yeah.. were fucked up....

.....wow.. i never knew how messed up your " family " is... but dont worry cally ill protect you.

i got your back babe. i would die first before they even touch. i would never let them hurt you.

and as i do to you love. 

all of them will die.