Chapter 3: The Hunt Begins

i dedicate this story to @malefic_penguin :)

as the hours goes by, the night falls. the sky is dark and the moon is covered by clouds. what a perfect time to hunt.

calum sat on the bench, looking like a "common kid" in the city.  he's eyes glued on the cafe which is just across the road from where he's sitting. he's brown orbs scanning the cafe with caution 'til he saw he's target, the cafe owner named 'liz hemmings'.

liz is putting some few cups on the drawer and locking some cabinets. standing there and looking around if she misses anything, she smiled a little and walk towards the front door to close the lights. she went out and locking the door and went off to her car.

as her car drove off. calum smirked and he quickly cross the road. while he was crossing he saw a CCTV camera installed in the lamp post. he put his hood on

covering his face in darkness and he grabs a small chip on his pocket and he precisely throw it on the camera.

the CCTV camera starts to

short-circuit and began to produce smoke. the chip disabled the camera.

calum quickly went to the shadows for a cover and he starts picking the locks of the front door of the cafe. within seconds the door open and calum went inside. the cafe is in total darkness. calum switched on he's night vision goggles and starts searching for the safe.

he went to the back office and he saw a large picture hanging on the wall. its a picture of liz and luke smiling.

hes cute.. calum whispered as he removed the large picture of the wall. he saw the safe behind it.

so typical.. as he rolled his eyes thinking why people keep hiding safes in the most obvious places.

calum grabs a device and he sticks it on the safe. seconds later the device starts blinking red over and over and stops with the green light flashing. signaling that the safe is now open. as calum grabs the documents inside the safe he heard a foot steps in the cafe. calum quickly put the documents inside his bagpack and he crawls on the floor where the shadows are. he went out of the back office and into the cafe as he ready himself to pounce. calum saw a blond boy trying to find the on-switch for the lights, he lunge to the blond boy with haste grabbing the shirt of the boy, he threw him on the ground. Now, hes straddling the blond boy and firmly grabbing both of his hand looking at him with a death glare.

but calun saw something else back.