Chapter 38: Beast

Warning.

this chapter is pure smut. if youre too young and too ignorant. please skip or wait for the next chapter.for those who are mature enough and love some kinky CAKE action. youre  welcome. ;)

Calum's P.O.V.

ohh babe...if you keep talking like that. ill fuck you senseless...

those are the words that came out in my mouth. because somehow when Luke plays this innocent persona while bare naked gets me really..really..really..turned on.

i wasted no time. I grab lukes head and barrage him with lustful kisses all over his lips and neck.

i was wet and full of heat. Luke tries to fought back with his lips but i dominate him. My hands travelled from his upper back and to his perk little ass. grabbing  and firmly carressing it. his moans keeps getting louder and louder as i grinding and humping myself to him.

i flipped our position. making him lay on the bed while im on top of him. 

i quickly took off my clothes and start kissing him on his neck.

i want him to moan with pleasure and like on cue. he did. and he loves it.

i treated his neck like a delicious candy. kissing and sucking it  again and again.

his neck is filled with hickeys and marks that made me smirk and bit my lip ferociously.

then i trailed my lips to his chest. kissing each side vigorously. i suck both his nipples until it became rock hard. i lick his chest up to his chin and go down again. making sure Luke is pleasured in every sense that he has.

.

i went down even more. down to his stomach.. like i did to his chest i kissed it lick him like candy.

his moans are getting more raw as he grabs the bed sheet in pure pleasure. I told him just to lay down on the bed and let me do all the work.

because tonight, ill make luke scream.

After im done with his stomach and seeing luke already sweating. i went down even more.

all the way down to his dick. i grabbed start sucking on it. his dick is so hard that it made me choke a little. Luke cries out my name again and again but i ignored him. i kept sucking on it and jerking it until it became red and warm.

i looked up and i see luke whimpering while his eyes are closed.

his sweat is all over and his body tomato red.

Luke is loving it.

So i decided to make luke even more pleasured.

i positioned myself and him into "missionary". i spitted on my hand and wrapped it all over my hard throbbing dick.

Luke bit his lip while his eyes are still closed. he knows what wll happen next.

Calum...fuck me....

As he wished, i went straight inside him. i didnt do that slow and steady shit. i pound him like horny fuck. Luke screamed again but this time he bit his lip and kept saying " more! more! more!"

Then i did. i pound and i pound. my sweat starts to run all over my body as i look up cieling and moan his name in the air.

our spirits are  blasting the room with lust. the heat from our body is burning our skin.

Luke and I kept going until he clawed me on the back.

Calumm.....fuckk...calumm..........mmmm....im cominggg....im coming calummm.....calum!!!

then i suddenly felt a hot liquid sprayed all over my body and to his stomach.

a couple of minuties later i felt like im going on climax so i pressed my body to his and grab lukey's hair as i cum inside of him. i felt 5 pumps went inside him.

breathing....breathing reigns the room. our body is still pressed as we exhale and inhale in exhaustion. we felt the room went a lil too steamy but we didnt mind.

i lay down next to him as i clean him and myself with my shirt. After im done, i threw it on the floor and cuddled with a tired luke.

and the night do its work. we fell in sweet slumber and waited for the sun to kiss us good morning.