Chapter 25: Hooked

Michael's P.O.V.

its been several days since i hangout with luke and calum. i really miss luke though. we always hangout like 4x a week or something like that but its not like him to ignore my texts and calls.

sure, im happy for them. specially to luke. but i just miss my bestfriend... we barely do anything anymore and im starting to feel left off.

luckily i met this great guy. his dimples are mad cute and he always wear different colored bandannas, everyday which i find it attractive for him. he's a gentleman and he's charming too!

he's smile can really light up the whole town and dont get me started on his giggles.. its so adorable.

i met him in a coffeeshop near liz's. the cakes there are amazing but liz's coffee is to die for.

so anyways i saw him and he saw me and one thing lead to another. we became friends after.  he's very sweet to me which i like it very much. plus he likes my weirdness which it makes him a lot more attractive.

i mean its not everyday i meet a good looking guy who talks to me and actually finds me interesting. he's a keeper if you ask me.

i decided to call him since luke will be busy ( as always )  with calum.

after a few rings he answered.

hey ashy! are you busy today?

hey mikey..hmm not really just cleaning something up. whats up?

you wanna go to my house and play some fifa? i ordered pizza!

ohh hmm but im not really a fifa guy..idk..

aww..but i ordered pizza just for you...

thats  so sweet! ofcourse ill go. im just joking earlier haha. pick me up?

for a sec. i thought youll say no.

for you?  i will always say yes. i would like to see your face everyday.

ash..stop..

whaaattt. its true anyway.

w-whatever...

oh is Mr. Clifford flustered? hehe

Nooo stop ashyy

i like it when you call me ashy.

shushhh... ill be there at 15 k?

yes yess mikeyyyyy. you like it when i call you mikey?

..............uhm

uhm what mikeyyy

......(sigh)....yes..

yes what mikeyyy?

yes i like it when you call me that. a lot. happy now?

yes actually.

youre so cheeky...

only for you baby.

uhh.. *chokes*..wh-what?

nothinnn! il get dressed now!  see ya at 15 k?

okok..later ash!

ash?

(sigh)... later ashy!

i ended the call before my cheeks burst into flames. man my face got really red.

ash is so....ugh..damn.

i went out and make way to my car. i drove off and after several minutes i arrive to ash's place. its an old apartment building.

looks realy old to be honest. i dont know why he would live in that god forsaken apartment.

i waited for a few minutes and i saw ashton going out of the front door building.

Oh Merciful Neptune he looks so hot!

he's wearing black skinnies, black vans and a white tank top. he's biceps and chest are so defined and damn! those dimples are the cherry on my icecream!

he makes way to my car and i unlock the cardoor. he went inside and gave me a tight hug which contributes to my overwhelming attraction to him.

you look mighty cute today mikey.

you look really good yourself too ashy.

i just love it when you call me that

oh stop it ashy!

i started driving  before i even say anything that ill regret later.

driving to my house wasnt awkward.

we talked about anything and everything. our minds fits perfectly. i like it a lot..

i like him a lot.

we arrived a several minutes later and went straight to my room.

everything was set.

the pizza.

the fifa.

the chairs

the 2 liters of coke

and my bed...for cuddling..which i secretly hope he would ask later.

we  set up the game and start playing.

after 15mins of teaching him to play, he is suprsingly good at fifa.

he learns fast.

we went on for hours and everytime he goals he'd hug me tight.

im not complaining. not at all. infact those hugs making me lose the game.

which i did.

it was 7/2 and i got owned.

ashy yell in victory and i cant help to stare at him. he's both adorable and cute. i cant process things like that.

he put down the controller and suddenly grab my hand pulled me close.

ohshitohshit! i screamed in mymind.

my face got red and i was definetly tensed.

i like it when you go all flustered by me. *smirks*

i stayed quiet and just looking at him.

cuddle? he said and looking at the bed.

ohfuckyessssss!!! i said in my mind.

i nodded and we went to the bed.

he layed down gently and i slowly rested my head on his chest. my arm is around his stomach and his arm is around my back. our legs are beatifully tangled as comfortable silence fell.

i shifted a bit burrying my face on his neck as our hugs to one another got tighter.

mikey...

yes ashy?

today was great. i like it.

yeah..i like it too.

you know the best part of today is?

uhhmm..what is it ashy.?

cuddling with you.

i stayed quiet because i know im about blushing like crazy and i might giggle like a 14yrold girl.

i looked up and our eyes suddenly met. we stayed for that moment and he suddenly said something that made my heart go boom.

mikey..i like you. i really do.