Chapter 20: As One

Fate is Mad-man with twisted tendencies. though you may not know what lies a head but it happens for a reason. No matter if its good or bad.

For Calum and Luke, its special.

Love does move in mysyerious ways. you dont know what and when it will happen. you dont know how it will start or how long it will blossom.

for the two, its Love in a Heartbeat.

it started fast and growing fast.

Its True and Pure.

Calum did hear the sweet confession of Luke when they where going to the light house. And boy those words made Calum's heart to do 10 backflips.

They dont waste anytime and they both agree that their hearts are truly inseparable. On that light house they became one. Not in matrimonal terms but Official Lovers. Boyfriends.

They gaze on the ocean view as their bodies are close to each other. Luke is leaning on the safety bars as Calum hugging him from behind and whispering sweet words that make luke smile and blush.

- youre so cute when you blush like that

* calum stop it! you making me feel things.

- those are butterflies in your stomach babe. get used to it. *winks*

* (giggles) like it when you call me that

- you mean 'babe'?

* yes (smiles widely)

- i can call you many names such are those but your real name is much more beautiful.

*stop! you and your words i swear! 'blushes like a tomato'

- Hey luke i wanna tell you something really important.

*what is it?

Calum began to move even more closer to luke as he touches the blond boy's face. He looked at him in the eyes and said.

- Luke Hemmings..

i am deeply...

truthfuly...

and Undeniably...

in Love with you.

Calum smiled after he said those Golden words. he is about to kiss luke but the boy stopped him and holds his face. Luke gazed in Calum eyes as if he never saw it before.

*whatever the intensity of love you had for me. Mine is a thousand times more when it comes to my love for you.

* i love you more Calum Hood.

Calum smiles from ear to ear and he began to hug luke out of pure joy.

he grins at him playfuly and suddenly put an innocent face.

- you love me to infinty?

luke smiled and rolled his eyes and join the wordplay that calum has for him.

* i love you to infinity...and beyond ;)