Chapter 16: The Break of Innocence

The night take its throne and filled the sky with its stars. the moon radiantly shines in perfection.

luke is wide awake, rolling and turning on his bed. it seems that the butterflies in his stomach made him awake at this time at night.

the words 'beautiful' and 'angel' runs in his mind. as he remembers  that he was addressed by calum with those words. a deep shade of red began to cover luke's cheek and a wide smile plastered on his face.  like teenage girl, he covered his face with a pillow and a muffled giggle came out.

a cute sight to behold.

he stood up from his bed and went to the window. he strecthed his arms and he witnessed a dark and quiet neighborhood. it was peaceful.

he looked up and he admired how beautiful the moon is. he closed his eyes and the moonlight began to shines upon him. he thought of calum again and this time he thought him deeper. he let his mind and heart roam and he saw a perfect image of calum.

his hair as dark  as the shadow of the moon.

his eyes as precious as a treasure can be.

his tan skin perfectly painted by God himself.

his body toned and sculpted like a real man should be.

Luke went deeper and deeper in thought and he began to rouse in tension. a bulge grew and he bit lip his lip in process. he never felt this strong urge before and he's losing his grip on his self-control.

he  is now tensed and he admit in his mind that he wishes that the raven haired boy is with him right now.

the stroke of luck entered his mind and he remembers that they exchange numbers before calum left.

the urge was strong and he grabbed his phone from the counter table and he began to dial him.

he took a deep breathe and waited for calum to answer.

after a few rings, luke was not ready for what he is about to hear.

a deep grungy, mid- sleep calum answered the call. and for luke it was the most seductive voice he can ever hear in his entire life.

though calum didnt mind to be called by luke at 4am in the morning. he still wonders why.

the line was silent and calum can only hear breathing and slight whimpering.

lukey..speak up.. is there something wrong?

luke kept his quiet just to clearly hear lukes voice. and he's enjoying it.

he went back to his bed for comfort and kept listening to calums voice and breathing.

luke bit his lip so hard it began to bleed a bit as he heard calum yawns and groans in sleepiness. his bulge grew tighter and the tension inside him burns more.

..lukey if you dont talk ill hang up..

luke whimpered and he can finally utter words now.

-calum?...

yes lukey?..

- c..could you..go..here..

why? is there something wrong?..

- no..n-no..its.just...

what is it lukey?..

luke took a deep breathe.. and the utter the words with meanings that he hopes calum would catch.

..calum...i need you.

by then calum was suprised and instantly knew what lukes talking about. he felt heat inside him and submit to it. the 'passion' was too much to bear for calum and he stood up from his bed and said..

lukey..ill be there 10mins. open the windows for me.