Chapter 18: Friend or Foe

17:58 - Somewhere in Cuban Coastal line

" running through thick jungle aint helping my fucking bullet wound."

i said to myself.

i hid on the tall grass where i can see coast. somehow the rebels found my boat and now its heavily gaurded. an obvious trap from my observation.

i only got 5 magazines left and i cant finish them all like this. Specialy, im wounded.

i calculate a several plans to escape and each one of them ends up me being killed. fortune is not on my side.

well since im going to die anyway lets do this shit then!

i quickly went down and take cover to the barrels. i peeked on the edge of the barrel and two armed cuban rebels are walking near me. i closed my eyes for moment and channeled my adrenaline. i breathed slowly in total focus and start counting down to 5.

5..4..3..2..1.

precisely on cue, i went in line of sight of the two rebels and grabbed the first rebel's head snap his neck. the two of them was slow to react on how fast i went in as the the first rebel died. the second one panicked and  tries to aim me hesitantly. but its a little to late for him as i swiftly grab his combat knife strappes on his chest and jabb it on his throat.

within 3 seconds the two rebels died.

Now the hard part  comes into play.

25 armed men scattered around my boat  waiting for me to arrive. i dont have enough time to kill them all. If i kill one of them the others will signal the alarm and thats a shit storm i cant handle right now.

i looked around to find anything useful and JACKPOT!

i found a fucking RPG!

( RPG stands for rocket proppeled grenade launcher.)

i quickly get one and armed it. i aimed to them and FWOOSH! The first rocket flew and made an violet explosion wich killed 16 of them.

holyshit thats a lucky shot! 4 more to go!

i quickly ran  and armed one more rocket. i slide to the sand and  fired my last shot and it flew straight to a rebel completely oblitirating him.

3 more to go.

i stood up and grabbed my two hand guns and quickly shoot the other 3.

i paused and breathed heavily. i closed my eyes for a bit trying to process what just happened. i looked up in the sky and its getting darker.

i ran to my boat and untied it. i quickly turn the ignition and set sail in the bermuda where i will be picked up via helicopter.

that was the most fruatrating mission ever.

30mins later while i was sailing

my phone rang and i looked at my phone. "BOSS" appeared on my screen and i swiped to unlock it and answered it.

i rolled my eyes before i speak.

a dark voice began to speak.

" how was the assignment? did u get it?"

yes yes i got the data dont worry. ill be there tomorrow since im half way.around the world.

" good job. i knew this assignment fits.you perfectly."

i rolled my eyes again.

" once you get back we have a new assignment for you."

"see you soon Agent Ashton"