Chapter 45: The Visit

Im back motherfckers ;)

Calum's P.O.V.

Have you ever saw the mona lisa in real life? Its beautiful isnt?
Thats how i see luke everyday.

After our date last night. We went to his place and spend the night there. All we did is just cuddle and whisper sweet words to each other. It was perfect and we felt we own the world that night.

Today we start training again at the New dojo i set up for us.  since luke finished school early. Even though our feelings to each other are burning, we still have a storm to kill. And we are prepared.

Buzz buzz*

From:
Luke "penguin boy" Hemmings
Babe ill be there within 15mins! just buying coffee! Dont start without me :*

I smile grew on my face and quickly reply to him. I swear ill never get used to his adorable shinanigans. a few minutes later I felt another buzz on my phone and took it out again. But this time something is odd about it.

From:
UNKNOWN NUMBER

Good day mr hood. Would you like to play a game? Its called
" go get your boyfriend as fast as you can " heres the address
- 317 lenard st. Cor. dellar Ave.

Oh and by the way. The whole family is here for a visit. See you  really soon.

my body stiffens from the grim message i recieved. my world shook  knowing that they're here and Luke is in danger..... my luke is in danger.

unyeilding Anger took over me. i cant help it to the thought of luke hangs in the balance of life and death. he is both my greatest weakness and and my greatest strength. I wasted no time and
i quickly grab everything that i need and i hastened myself to save luke.

I WILL FUCKING SLAUGHTER THEM!! i shouted.  i know tears are flowing like river on my face but my heart is in engulfed with raging fire...burning like an Eternal Sun.

Several minutes later i arrived to my destination. the night is darker than ever before. silence filled the streets. and all i see is an old greenhouse. countless vines shrouded the greenhouse. i quickly ran and kicked the door open. there is no sense on hiding and being subtle. Luke might be fucking dead! i cant let that happen!

but what i saw inside is even more shocking. something that i dont even expect.
and from there..everything changes...

Luke..what have you done...