Chapter 29: Retribution.

Calum cant believe what he just witnessed.

the one thing that brought him to life is now dying.

calum's tears are flowing like a river and his anger grew to something more deadly.

Wrath.

calum picked up his daggers and his eyes are dead lock to ashton.

YOU.WILL.DIE.  calum whispered in a dark tone.

calum dash forward to ashton with so much rage like deadly bison and instantly stabbed ashton on his back.

the daggers struck ashton on his lower back and right shoulder. making him scream in pure pain and agony.

his blood flew in the air as calum keeps slashing him in fury.

ashton tries to evade as much he can but the two fatal wounds on his back makes him gradually slower.

calum's wrath gave him so much speed that its hard for ashton to move and evade.

like a sly and cunning assassin that ashton is. ashton made an escape plan and quickly threw 3 smoke bombs to the ground making him disappear in the night and finally escaping calum deadly rage.

calum coughed because of them black smoke around but it doesnt stop him to aimlessly hitting the air as if ashton is still there. but he knows he wounded ashton enough to make him think twice.

moments passed and the smoke clears out and he saw a pale luke on the ground.

calum rush to luke to aid him as much as he can.

calum knelt down to lukes side and carefuly took out the blade.

he threw the steel on the ground and pulls him close.

baby plase dont leave me....please..luke please wake up! luke dont leave me please!

you can do this baby. youre strong right? please wake up! luke please dont do this!

i dont know what to do if you die. please luke dont leave me!

calum pleads and cries desperately to luke but it seems his time is running out.

but suddenly luke weakly lift his arm and slowly touches calum cheeks. almost like caressing it. then he began to open his mouth and tries his best to make up words...

cal....you're..so..beautiful..when the..night..is out...it..m-makes me..fall..in..love with you more...

luke smiled so weakly in pause.

glad..to say..that i love you..and...happy to hear....that..y-youre..mine..

calum rage and sorrow took the best of him and he cried his heart out.

he wiped lukes tear then he quickly ripped his shirt and tied it to lukes stomach to stop him from bleeding more.

calum carried luke bridal style as fast but as delicate as he can be and carried him into the car. 

he opened the car door while holding luke and gently placed him in the back seat.

calum turned the ignition on and drove his way  to the nearest hospital.

lights became a blur and sounds of honking horns pass calums car.

he's going really too fast because he knows luke doesnt have much time anymore.

you'll be alright luke..you'll be alright...

i wont give up on you.. i wont....

ashton will pay.... i promise that to you lukey.

HE....WILL...PAY...