Chapter 37: Kinks

Luke's P.O.V.

i really do appreciate what calum has been doing this past weeks. step by step he's helping me train and always guiding me to the things that i must do. Luckily i can juggle both school and training with ease. Also im really hooked on archery too! i have been studying and practicing a lot and im really happy to the results of my training. Calum called me a "natural" on archery. i guess all the hard work we have been putting on really pays off.

we decided to do my training at calum's place so i can do it on private. calum feeling a little off lately and i think i know why.

HEY BABE! Look! another bull's eye!

babe?

babe??

CALUM!

CALUM!!

CALUM THOMAS HOOD!

i snapped at him but still no effect. he is just laying down on his bed resting while his arms are placed on top of his eyes covering them. i rolled my eyes and placed my bow and quiver on the desk and went to calum's bed. i snuggled myself to him and bury my face on his body.

babe.....baby....booo....bubss..

i kept calling him pet names to get his attention but still he is ignoring me.

gosh calum can be really stuborn sometimes.

so i decided to get on top of him and  forcefuly grab calums arms and placed them to the bed.

He looked at me with annoyance and closed his eyes again.

i huffed because i know its my fault that i havent done anything to calum for a while now.

all we do is train and train. we havent done anyting intimate and i think thats why calum is feeling a little off.

suddenly, i thought of an idea  to get calum's attention and smirked at him devilishly.

One by one, i took all off my clothes and threw on the floor. but i kept my boxers on my hand and gently placed on calums head. With that i got his attention. His eyes widen as his mouth was wide open.

then i looked at him innocently and said.

Daddy...look im naked....im such a naughty boy....spank me?