Chapter 36: Bull's Eye

Calum;s P.O.V.

its been 3 months since luke was discharged in the hospital. he's alright now and everything seems to be at peace. Luke still doesnt introduce me yet to his mother which i find really odd. but it doesnt really matter right now. All i know is, luke is back to normal... and thats an understatement.

Since that tragic day. Luke has been working out a lot.  Moring til Afternoon he's doing school work and at night he's working out.

I might say he's time management skills are impressive.

Everytime he works out. i teach him the things that he needs to know about being an Assassin.

how to hide.

how to steal.

how to fight.

how to kill.

Luke is really smart and he's able to absorb knowledge fast. and when i say fast.

its really fast.

Luke kept surpassing me in every lesson that i teach him.

He's a lot more quicker and stronger now.

He knows how to fight well and sometimes when we spar, i get knocked out of my feet.

And i couldnt be more proud.

Today is the day that i let him choose what weapon he will weild as an assassin.

When i was" Class B Assassin"  They make us choose what weapon we will weild as our personal armory. Its symbolizes The inner warrior within.

So i arranged different kinds of weapons that i cant get my hands on

Daggers,Katanas, Retractble Bladed Bo Staff, Claws, Sais, Bow and Arrow, Guns, etc... you name it. i got it.

Its one of the perks of being a killer...

You get very interesting "things".

i called up luke in the middle of his pushups. As a obedient kid he is, he stopped and went to my direction.

god he's sweating and his body is all muscly now... my eyes are enjoying in so many ways...

So Babe.. i want you to pick your weapon. you can only pick one.

it will symbolize yout inner warrior and be the assassin that you are right now.

you have surpassed me in such short time and You've mastered the art of assassination faster that i could ever imagine. Lukey, youre born to be an assassin. i couldnt even believe it. I guess you being super smart has its advantage.

im so proud of you babe...

so lukey..pick now.

He smiled and nodded. he gazed his eyes on the weapons laid on the table and analyze each and every tool.

then suddenly he trailed his eyes into the weapon he seems to be interested with. he picked it up and nodded to the weapon. he turned around to me making his choice.

Calum. i want this.

Bow and arrow...hmm..interesting choice. why?

he smirked and said.

So i can shoot all the motherfuckers that will hurt you right in their fucking head.

my jaw dropped to what he said and smiled from ear to ear.

babe..i fucking i love you even more.