Chapter 33: Cold Sun

Have you ever felt so dead even though everyone around you feel so alive?
Luke felt that way. 

Calum's words breaks him like a glass. every fiber of his soul was shattered. Luke never felt so depressed since his dad passed away. maybe even worse.

Luke's tears are undeniable. his lips are shaking in sadness. no words left his mouth.
he felt he was killed again. but this time, its straight to the heart. 

The pain he felt is much morse than the wounds he had.
His body is fine but his heart is far from 'fine'.

Luke is broken.

Calum pleads. but no matter what he said..no matter how many "sorrys" and "i love yous". Luke just stared at him like a broken man that he is.

Calum keeps explaining why he needs to do this. e explains that its for his own good. 
to protect him. to keep him safe. to keep him alive.

but Luke was dead inside.

Calum is the first love of Luke. And he intends to be his Last.

Luke has many plans, dreams for Calum. But now those visions and dreams are gone.
The winds of fate took it and left luke for dead...

Luke stood up from the bed and walk to calum bed side. his face was emotionless but bloodshot eyes tells different. He looked for Calum's dagger and quickly took it.

Calum was alarmed and very confused.

Luke gripped the dagger firmly and point it to his heart. He finally began to speak...
but the way he tells the following words are cold as ice.

Calum..kill me.