Chapter 28: The Blades Beneath the Moonlight: First Blood

Luke cant help to feel the overwhelming sadness and jealousy inside of him. he always wants to know the full story of calum but not like this.

not like this..

he felt weak and anxious because the boy standing infront of him is the boy of calum's past.

he has a dirty blonde and curly hair with a bandanna wrapped around his forehead. he look ripped and intimidating that any girl or guy can lust over him.

calum holds luke's hand and gave him a small but yet reassuring smile.

luke got confused a bit in a sudden change of mood of his boyfriend. calum exhales the tension and began to speak to luke.

love, remember i grew up as an assassin? ..well..he is one too

his name is Ashton Irwin

and he his a Class - A Assassin like me.

i grew up with him and...we had a past together...

love, i wan you to understand that things will get a lot more dangerous now..ill explain later but please go home..now..

i need to end something that i should have done years ago...

luke began to step back slowly and quickly run towards home.

but he cant.

he cant run because he knows one of them will die and he's taking the risk to be with calum.

he wont leave him a behind.

So luke turned around and went back to the parking lot and placed himself besides the cars.

then he saw the most glorious duel of his entire life.

Calum took out his blazer and grab his twin daggers hidden behind his back. he positioned himself to offensive and locked his eyes to Ashton.

Ashton then did the same thing too.

his stance is on offensive and he took out his retractable katana on his back.

( katanas are japanese swords used by samurais in ancient times )

The Night goes darker as the Moon shines bright. their cold blades glow to perfection ready to spill blood.

have you ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight? Ashton said devilishly.

how about fuck you! you fucking lunatic! Calum shouted in anger without breaking his stance.

ashton laughed like a psychopath and suddenly burst into speed towards calum.

Calum haste himself and run into full speed towards to ashton.

DIE YOU FUCKING LUNATIC!

he shouted.

The two clash with so much speed and agility that thier blades created sparks that flew around them.

The sound of steel hitting each other created music. A Symphony of Death.

The two assassins are unstoppable. they went on everypart of the parking lot.

Running...

Jumping...

Twisting...

they went faster and faster that luke cant keep up. he grew more worried every second. hoping calum will be alright.

Then suddenly ashton think the unthinkable in the midst of their battle

As calum jump behind ashton, about to deliver a Fatal strike.  Asthon smirks and threw his sword to luke.

Luke saw the incoming blade at him.

he froze in total fear and the blade

struck Luke on his abdomen.

Luke felt like a cold lightning strike hit him..

he looked down and he saw a long cold steel impaled his body covered in blood.

his blood.

Calum was in total shock... his eyes widen and began to tear up. his jaw dropped and

his hands began to tremble.

the daggers fell on his grasp and his knees became weak.

he just witnessed something that will change his life forever.

Luke fell in the ground....a puddle of blood starts to form as his body began to turn pale.

Luke is about to die.