The Pirate Lord

The dance finished and Nox said his goodbyes. Celaena thought she probably wouldn't see him again. Walking towards Chaol, Celaena tried to order the information she had gleamed. She readjusted her mask and let out a frustrated sigh, Dorian was still here. How was she supposed to tell Chaol anything now?

"Well, well, well." said a voice behind her, "What do we had here? If it ain't Miss Sardothien"

Celaena whipped around like a snake and studied the man who had just spoke; wondering if she should strike.

"You will be dead if you say my name again." she said menacingly.

"Oh will I?" Said the man. He was tall and strong and had a intricate tattoo inked onto his hand.

It was Rolfe; The Pirate Lord.

~

Celaena grinned slyly at Rolfe. She was glad for her mask, which made her look very imposing.

"I think you will considering how well I beat you last time I had the pleasure of meeting you, Rolfe." Rolfe's face became red with anger.

"How dare you use my name here Sardothien, I will kill you for that insult, and I will make it very painful as obviously your master didn't do a good enough job." He grinned wickedly. "But first I might take a peak at your pretty face." He lunged for her wrist but Celaena was too fast and she dodged him.

"Honestly Rolfe, anyone would say you were getting I bit old for the title of Pirate Lord."