The Assinsins Story

"The King is trying to kill off Nehemia's family!" Whispered Celaena, "That is probably why Rolfe was at the ball!"

"The Pirate Lord?!" Asked Chaol.

"Yes!"

"That explains a lot. Well at least he's dead now, but I'm sure the King has more people to do his dirty work."

"We need to find them."

"Did Nox say anything else?" Said Chaol urgently. Celaena furrowed her brow.

"I don't think so."

"Damn you Celaena, you have to be sure!"

Celaena shot him an annoyed look: "I am sure."

Celaena grabbed a map from the self in the corner of the room and brought it over to Chaol. She spread it out on the table and inspected its detailed ink lines which formed Erilea. She stared longingly at Fenharrow which was small compared to the vast Adarlan. Chaol looked at the map. He knew Celaena was from Fenharrow and he knew that if war broke out between Adarlan and Erilea the Kings army would march straight through Fenharrow and ransack the place. They needed to find the Kings men before they found Nehemia's parents.

"This is Rifthold," Began Celaena, pointing to the a large dot on the map, "We are here and so are the Kings spies and henchmen." Celaena produced a map from under the table, it was a map of Rifthold's streets.

"What I suggest is we do some spying ourselves."

"Ok, but how do we get out of the castle?"

"Leave that to me. Meet me here in one hour." answered Celaena, her eyes gleaming with excitement. Finally were are getting somewhere!