The Moon

The moon shimmered with beautiful light as Celaena dragged the bodies of Rolfe and his henchmen into a nearby bush. Hiding them neatly she studied her handy work; she would have preferred an unmarked grave but unfortunately shovels were not at hand. She looked around her to see if anyone was watching her and crept into the Ballroom. Everyone was still dancing, laughing and flirting. Nobody noticed a eerie girl covered in blood enter their mist. However most of them, probably all of them, were drunk. Celaena watched the dancers with distaste. They couldn't recognise a criminal even if one killed them.

"CELAENA!" Screamed Chaol. Celaena scowled. He would give her away to the world at this rate.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" He yelled as he ran towards her and barrelled her into a huge hug.

"Um...?"

Chaol seemed to notice he had his arms around her. He blushed, his cheeks as red as a tomato.

"Where have you been?" He asked more calmly.

"I doesn't matter right now." said Celaena, turning her face away from him.

"Yes, yes I does. To me it does. Please tell me." He whispered. Celaena turned back to him: "let's go."

"Is that blood?" Chaol asked innocently as Celaena navigated through the castle to her rooms.

"Don't play dumb. You know it is." Chaol grumbled something about how annoying she was.

"I heard that." said Celaena calmly. Chaol grinned. She found her rooms and lead Chaol inside. Ress wasn't there. Probably drunk somewhere in a ditch thought Celaena. They sat down in the dinning room and Celaena told Chaol the nights occurrences.