The 7 Playboys Meet the New Girl

Jungkook: "Shut up hyungs! I will make her fall for me and then throw her to the curb after she is mine."

???: "You can try man, but I bet you will fail."

???: "Same."

Jungkook rolls his eyes and stares at you, trying to figuring out what his first move should be.

End of Jungkook's POV.

Y/n's POV:

I feel a pair of eyes on me, and I look to my side and see Jungkook just staring at me like I'm food, he then smirks at me. I roll my eyes and continue to draw, that guy just makes me want to punch every human being. I hate him.

~Time skip~

Art class ends and Chaeyoung and I are going to lunch. She is such a nice person, I don't know why those BLACKPINK people would want to hurt her. We get our food and she introduces me to her friends. There was Momo, Tzuyu, Sana, Jihyo, Mina, Jeongyeon, Dahyun, and of course Chaeyoung. They are the Twice group. They are all nice and amazing people.

Naeyon: "Wow! I can't believe you did that to Jisoo. She must be pissed, haha! Serves her right, she had that coming."

Y/n: "Well she was getting on my nerves and she shouldn't do that to anyone so, obviously doing the right thing isn't so bad, besides, Chaeyoung seemed so helpless. I wanted to help her."

Momo: "You are a nice person Y/n, we are going to get along quite nicely."

Chaeyoung: "She is a nice person, to most people, but I think she has a couple of enemies now. Look."

Chaeyoung starts pointing at the direction where that Jisoo girl is, I see her friends there and they all start to look at me. They give me this evil glare and I can't help but laugh. They are stupid if they are going to fight me. Kick boxing, wrestling and karate does come in handy when you are trying to defend yourself. My 1 rule though is to never start the fight, but that washed away when I saw Chaeyoung lying on the floor while that Jisoo b*tch was kicking her.

Jisoo and her group starts walking over to my friends. Jisoo smiles sweetly at me before she says:

Jisoo: "Hi, b*tch, it seems like you made some friends. Oh oops."

She started to pour water on me but then, I quickly stood up and splashed her with my grape juice all over her blouse.

Jisoo: "YOU SL*T!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS OUTFIT COST!"

Y/n: "I don't care, all I know is you were pouring water on me, so I splashed grape juice all over you. Now we are even."

I smirk at her and she looked like she was ready to kill. She then slapped me, and OH BOY! Was I waiting to start a fight. She then tried to punch me but I grabbed her fist and twisted her around and twisted her arm. She then screams in pain, she then looks to her friends for help but they look terrified and all I did was start to slowly twist her arm more and more. She starts crying, and I can't help but smirk. I throw her to the floor and said:

Y/n: "Next time you slap or try to punch me in the face, I won't let go of your arm and instead break it. Now get lost."

She quickly stands up and she starts heading out if the cafeteria and everyone was laughing at her. Huh, guess they were watching, oh well. Her friends shot me death glares and all I did was smirk at them. They left and I sat back down and sighed.

Sana: "D*MN!!! HAHAHA! She deserved that, she was crying and begging for mercy. Good job Y/n, your are quite the bad*ss."

Chaeyoung: "I never saw Jisoo cry before, she deserved it."