The Unwanted Partner

Chanyeol what are you doing to me? 

When we left to change Chaenyoung came up to me and asked:

Chaeyong: "Do you like Chanyeol?"

My face started to heat up and I looked down. I heard Chaeyoung gasp.

Chaeyoung: "So you DO like him! OH MY GOD! I am so happy for you!"

Y/n: "I don't know if I like him though... Look, when I was younger, I was always with Sehun that I started to gain feelings for him but he told me that I am like a sister to him one day. It hurt alot so I got over him. It's been a while since I liked someone so I guess I don't know these feelings very well."

Chaeyoung: "Aw! Y/n! It's okay, don't worry I won't tell the others. It's our little secret, k?"

Y/n: "K."

I smiled sweetly at Chaeyoung and we left with the others to go to lunch. When we left Sehun ran up to me and hugged me.

Y/n: "Woah! Okay! What is this for?"

Sehun: "I don't know, I just felt like hugging the person I haven't seen for the past 12 years."

Y/n: "You know you are very weird. Anyway lets eat, I'm hungry."

Chanyeol was on my left and Sehun was on my right. It was a little awkward but I could feel the tension between them, I don't know what happened in the boy's P.E. room but I know something happened between them. When we went into the lunchroom, everybody was looking at EXO. It was weird cause the girls were drooling over them and the guys, I don't know but I think they are jealous of their amazing looks. Chanyeol and Sehun decided to get two tables so that we can sit together, so I got my food with the others.

End Y/n's POV.

Sehun's POV:

I look at Chanyeol, he looks at Y/n weirdly. I don't like it, I already told him in the P.E. locker room to not act that way towards her. He just shrugged at me and left to wait for the girls. I don't know but I feel annoyed by him.

Sehun: "Do you like Y/n, Chanyeol?"

He looked at me and told me,

Chanyeol: "Who doesn't? She is an amazing artist, beautiful, competitive and she is nice and cares about her friends. So yes, I do like her."

I felt anger boiling inside me when he said that he did like her.

Sehun: "Do you like like her?"

Chanyeol looked at me confusingly.

Sehun: "You pabo! Do like her as in a romantic way!?"

Chanyeol: "OH! I don't know."

Sehun: "What do you mean you don't know? You SHOULD know!"

Chanyeol: "Dude! Calm down, I don't know if I like her in that way."

I could tell he wasn't telling the truth but I didn't push it. If Y/n likes him too, I won't get between them. They both deserve happiness. Besides, Y/n is like my sister to me, at least, I think so.

End of Sehun's POV:

Y/n's POV:

Once the girls and the rest of EXO and I got back to the tables where Sehun and Chanyeol were, we started talking and eating and laughing, having a good time. Then the weirdest thing happened, we all Jisoo pass by us to get to her table and when Jisoo look at me, she immediately looked scared and looked down. Once I saw her, I felt the anger bonfire blow up and turn into a raging forest fire, everyone noticed my pissed face and they kept saying: