Who I Was Before

Aria's POV:

I smirk to myself, knowing Y/n's weak point to make her life h*ll.

Aria: "Y/n, your Jungkookie will be mine."

I start walking to history, behind them. Thinking of ways to get Jungkook and make Y/n pay.

End of Aria's POV.

Y/n's POV:

Jungkook: "You know, I can't wait for our date after school."

Kraven: "OooOOhh, you guys are dating!"

I laugh at Kraven for being a total weirdo, I really do miss them, I am glad they came here.

Jungkook: "So, after school, wanna drop your car off at my house and then we could hang out?"

I looked at him and smiled.

Y/n: "Sure!"

Kraven: "You guys are so cute!!!"

Me and Jungkook laugh at him again and then we continue going to history.

~Time Skip~

Yeah!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO GO WITH JUNGKOOK!!! I start smiling like a crazy person. When we get to his house I park my car and get out.

Jungkook: "Get in."

He said, I gladly did and when I did I see Jungkook lean over. I felt his lips on mine. I sigh and kiss him back. He lets go and starts to drive towards our destination.

Jungkook: "So, tell me about your friends, how did you guys meet?"

I smiled remembering those memories I looked back upon when I was in Busan.

Y/n: "They are the most amazing people, they supported me through thick and thin. We meet in 6th grade and I am so glad I meet them, they were with me through so much."

I smiled, remembering the times they was there for me, when I felt alone.

Y/n: "I always felt different and I never felt wanted, but they were there for me."

~Flashback~

I had this crush on a guy and we started to talk, ALOT. Then one day, he told me he liked me. I freaked and told him I liked him too. We started to date, but whenever I wasn't talking to him, I felt this dark cloud over me. Telling me 'He doesn't like you, he is playing with you. You are a nobody and worthless'. I always doubted myself, I started to eat less. But not as bad. But noticeable. Like during lunch.

Liam: "Hey, aren't you hungry Y/n?"

I looked at him and smiled, even though my stomach is telling me to eat.

Y/n: "I had a big breakfast, I am fine, don't worry about me."

He just looked concerned but didn't pester me, which I was fine with, but I never was fine, I didn't like saying I wasn't fine though. I would eat one tiny bowl of cereal and then not eat anything, besides an apple. Then I would have dinner, and that was basically my "diet". But then one day everything went downhill.

Mom: "Y/n, your dad and I are going on a business trip, it's going to bee for 3 weeks, okay?"

I just nodded to my mom and she smiled and gave me a kiss on my forehead.