Growing Closer (13+)

Y/n: "Thank you for showing me more to you."

She sweetly smiles at me and I looked at her shocked. She is thinking differently at me. I think I like this. I like her changing her opinion of me. I hug her, catching her off guard but she hugs me back.

Y/n: "I-"

She then stops talking and says nevermind. I didn't care. She is in my arms, that's all I know and care about.

I let her go and looked at her deeply, and I saw her looking deeply into my eyes. We were like that for awhile, until we both decided to look away, since we didn't want to get escalated quickly. We then discussed about our project more. We also decided that we would see each other at the gym since Chanyeol had to deal with something at home and do our history project.

~Time skip~

We were at the gym and Y/n and I were doing our workouts together. She then said

Y/n: "Sh*t!"

Jungkook: "What's wrong?"

Y/n: "I forgot I need to bring clothes, so I can change at your house."

Jungkook: "Oh don't worry, I have some clothes in my house. Also don't ask, many girls have been in my house and they left without their clothes and a blanket instead."

She chuckled her adorable chuckle and rolled her eyes at me.

Y/n: "Wow, okay, you are such a ladies man."

I laughed at her.

Jungkook: "Oh, you can say so."

I walked up to her and put my arm around her waist, and made her closer to me. I saw her eyes widened and her cheeks being flushed red.

Jungkook: "Someone is getting red, do you like me?"

Y/n: "Wha-what? I-i don't know w-what your talking about?"

I laughed at her and made her look at me.

Jungkook: "If you don't like me, then why aren't you pushing me away?"

She just looked at me with her eyes sparkling like crazy and her mouth slightly open. I just wanted to attack her plump lips right then and there, but I respected her privacy and let her go.

Jungkook: "Sorry, I'll just continue working out."

As I started to walk away, I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I at first was shocked, but then I felt Y/n's head rest on my back. I turned my head to look at her.

Jungkook: "Are you okay?"

Y/n: "U-um, y-yeah."

I turned around and hugged her. She is so warm and when I put my arms around her, she started to hug me even more tighter.

Jungkook: "Do you, want to go to my place. So, you know. We can do the project."

Y/n just nodded and she slowly let go of me.

Jungkook: "I have a question, Y/n."

Y/n: "Um, sure."

Jungkook: "Do you like it when I hug you."

She smiled to herself. She looked up at me with her smile still plastered on her face.

Y/n: "Yeah, I do."

She started to go red and she looked down again.

Jungkook: "AWW!"

Y/n: "Shut up Kookie!"