We Need Each Other (21+)

A/n: Shit’s about to go down soooooo if you aren’t into that kind of stuff. Leave. If your fucked up like me...LET’S DO THIS!! Okay! BYYYEEE!!!! ENJOY!! *starts laughing uncontrollably*

She starts laughing again. I smile and just lean into her. Our lips meet and she smiles at first but then kisses me back. The kiss gets more passionate and I beg for entrance into her mouth. She opens her mouth and I enter my tongue inside. We did that for like 5 minutes. I don’t know but all I know is that, that kiss will always be drilled into my brain.

Y/n, I’m going to make you mine. To show how much I love you.

When I tilt my head to deepen the kiss I hear this beautiful melody. Her moan. D*mn. I feel the trunks start to tighten around my friend. We keep kissing until we let go to take a breath. When she looks down she sees my little friend. She licks her lips and her teeth following after her tongue. When she looks back at me she smirks.

Y/n: “You want to have some fun, don’t you?”

I nod once and take her hand and bring her up. We are dripping. Dripping wet. She smiles at me. I hold her bridal style. She hold the nape of my neck and then she kisses me. I feel my length grow even bigger. Bigger and bigger. I want to be inside her, so bad.

~End of Jungkook’s POV~

~Y/n’s POV~

As he was taking me to his room I feel more and more wet. And not from the pool. Yep, you know what I mean. Right now I am drenched. As we step into his room, he goes to his bed. He throws me so hard on the bed. Needy little boy. When he comes to me I see his hair still wet, looking sexy as every. I bit my lip as I look down at his d*ck. I am drenched. When Jungkook crawls on top of me he growls. I am so f*cking horny right now I might attack him myself. When we start kissing I start tugging his trunks down. He smirks and lets go.

Jungkook: “Someone needy?”

I just nod and pull his trunks down slowly. Once his trunks are down his full length came out. 8 F*CKING INCHES OF NOTHING BUT PURE D*CK!!!! I was wide eyed. I wanted him inside me sooo bad.

Jungkook: “Your turn to get undresses.”

Then in one go, he tore my favorite bathing suit to shreds and threw them somewhere in the room.

Y/n: “D*mn.”

He smirked and kissed me again. Deep and passionate and so hot. Heat was pulsing through our veins. We could feel it. His lips started to travel from my lips to my cheek. Then from my cheeks to my jaw. I felt my lips quiver. Wanting him, so bad. When his lips went to my neck, he kissed the sensitive spot that made me moan. When he heard the moan he smirk and then sank his teeth into my skin. Leaving a huge purple hickey. He kept making hickeys from my neck down to my breasts. Leaving hickey’s everywhere. Claiming me. I sigh and moan his name. He looks at me with shock.

Jungkook: “Do that again.”

I smirk at him. I throw my head back and arch my back.

Y/n: “Jungkook-ah~~”

I could feel his smirk even if my eyes are closed. He was happy. He started to suck on my right breast and massaged my left. I arch my back and moaned his name. I felt the pleasure. He started to travel even further down. When he reached my heat, he kissed my inner thighs and I shivered. Feeling his soft lips on my thighs was something else. When he saw my heat, he looked at me.

Jungkook: “Dripping wet for me, aren’t you?”

I look at him and when I see his eyes, his eyes has lust written all over his eyes. He is needy. Needy for me. I smirk and just nod. He smirks and then puts his head back down. He blows and the cool breeze makes me shiver. When he started to swirl his tongue around my clit I was a moaning mess. He just ate me. He ate me and entered me with his fingers. I gasped, he put three fingers in me. He started to pump while eating me. I arched my back and moaned his name. Going crazy. Feeling amazing. When I felt the knot in my stomach form he pulled out and stopped eating me. I was left empty.

Y/n: “YAH! What was that fo-”

What I didn’t realize is, he already put a condom on and pounded himself inside me and was pounding himself inside me so hard. When he pumped out, he would his the tip inside only, then he would put all of his strength into it. I gasped and just started to feel the tears stream down my face. When Jungkook pushed his lips against mine, I immediately kissed him back. He slowly let the pain ooze away. When he heard me moan into the kiss, he let go and went wild. Pounding into me none stop. My moans, his groans, and skin slapping. When he hit my g-spot, I would moan his name, which was all the time basically. When I would moan his name, he would go even faster. When I felt him pound in me, this knot in my stomach formed.

Y/n: “Jung-Jungkook-ah~...I’m-I’m...”

Jungkook: “Cum for me.”

I felt the knot that had built up explode. My scream could be heard from the neighbors. When Jungkook continued to pound in me, I can feel the sloppiness. When he was about to cum, I pulled him out. Jungkook looked at me shocked. With all the strength left in me, I flipped him over. When he was below me, his eyes were wide. But when I took the condom off and started stroking his d*ck, he got the idea. He looked at me, lust and at the same time, he was pleading. I just smirk and put my mouth to his tip, I licked his precum and he shivered.

Y/n: “You taste amazing.”

I slowly started to take him whole. I felt him shiver. He groaned. And his groan is the most beautiful sound you could hear. I took him in deeper and deeper. When I reached his balls I moved my head back up. Jungkook took a fistful of my hair and controlled my head movements. He moved me fast. His d*ck would hit the back of my throat, but I wouldn’t gag that bad. I would moan, and the vibration on his d*ck made Jungkook moan. I liked his moans so I kept moaning. He groaned and moaned my name. I loved the sweet melody of the sound. He thrusted his hips and I kept my head moving. This hot liquid was in my mouth now. Metallic but yet...sweet. I swallowed his cum and some was dripping on the sides of my lips.

Jungkook: “wow.”

He breathed out. I moved up to him and kissed him, he took my shoulders and turned me around. He took the condom again and out it on, he pounded inside me and continued until him and I cummed. We were panting so hard now. Jungkook rolled over and put the blanket over us. We both laid down next to each other, cuddling. I felt my eyelids slowly start to get heavier and heavier. Before I was about to fall asleep, I told Jungkook

Y/n: “That was amazing, thank you Kookie~ I love you~”

Jungkook: “That was....amazing. I love you too Y/n-ah~ Good night~”

Y/n: “Good night~”

We both felt our eyelids drop and we both went to sleep, enjoying each others embrace.

Um.... Hi😅 I decided to upload the 31+ because it is a part of this book that I wrote - and that I am frankly proud of and equally embarrassed of😂. Anyways, soooooooo I hope y'all are ok. This was new to me when I wrote this and... You could kind of tell... I was kinda awkward writing it. But OH FRICKIN WELL WE'RE UPLOADING THIS B*TCH!!

Anyway😂, hope y'all are doing good, and ye. Ok, love you beautiful people, BYYEEEEE!!!