Good Evening

We got up and was all ready, took a shower and did the routine. Jungkook, Amelie, Kevin, and I were taking a taxi to see Whitney. When we got to the hospital, we asked for her room number and went there. Jungkook was holding my hand, to reassure me everything was going to be okay. When we got to her room we all took a deep breath and entered.

When we entered we saw the people that was here to support us. Sherrie, Kraven, Kimberly and the rest of BTS. I knew they were coming, but Amelie and Kevin didn't know and I was super happy because when Amelie looked at Jin, her eyes immediately lit up. When I looked at Jin, he was smiling, I FRICKIN LOVE THIS!! I was squealing a little to loudly because Amelie looked at me and she slapped me in the arm.

Jin: "Amelie?"

She wiped her head towards him, and instead of being across the room, he was standing right infront of her. He was pretty tall, taller than her, I mean, he was TOURING over her.

Amelie: "Y-Yes?"

She was turning so red, I was trying not to laugh of both happiness for her and how red she was.

Jin: "I need to talk to you outside."

Amelie: "O-Okay."

He grabbed her hand and dragged her outside the room. What she doesn't know is that two days before we had to leave for Busan, I told Jungkook to tell Jin that he is going to Busan. He told me that the conversation went kind of like this;

~A couple of days ago~

Jungkook: "Hyung?"

Jin: "Yes?"

Jungkook: "I'm going to Busan with Y/n, Kevin and Amelie in two days, so don't worry about me."

Jin: "Amelie is going?"

Jungkook: "Um, yeah. Why?"

Jin: "Never mind, never mind."

Jungkook: "Hyung."

Jin: "Ok ok ok, I like Amelie, so I'm going to Busan tomorrow with the others."

Jungkook shrugged, knowing that Amelie would love that surprise.

Jungkook: "Alright, see you then."

~Back to the present~

Kraven, Sherrie, and Kimberly were talking with Kevin and I could tell that Kevin was annoying the sh*t out of them because then Kraven looked at me and mouthed help us. I laughed and walked over to them.

Y/n: "What are you doing to my friends?"

Kevin: "Just talking about trucks and motors."

I rolled my eyes, all he ever talks about is frickin motors and trucks.

Y/n: "How about you talk about a different topic."

Kevin thought for a moment then he looked at me and smirked.

Kevin: "Did you know, freshie was being kin-"

I immediately covered his mouth with my hand.

Y/n: "Just. Shut. Up."

I said in the most aggressive tone I have ever used. Kevin raised his eyebrows surprised, he remembers the freshman that was scared and insecure. He doesn't know this freshie, the freshie who hates it when people bully her friends. Who hurt her friends, and especially people who hurt the people she cares about. And she hates it when people make fun of her. I let go of his mouth and glared at him and walked to BTS.

Jimin: "What was that all about?"

I sighed, trying to cool myself.

Y/n: "Just sometimes people tick me off."