Heaven and How Close it Is

I looked at him in shock and looked at my parents and they nodded in agreement. I smiled brightly at them and I looked at Jungkook. He smiled and I went to him and hugged him.

Y/n: "Thank you, so much."

I told him, through the happy tears that was streaming down my face.

Jungkook: "Anything to make the girl I love happy."

I smiled and hugged him even tighter. Knowing that Jungkook is the best person ever.

Mom: "Um, the people who gave you life is standing right here."

I could here both the sarcasm, happiness and yet anger in her voice. I remembered that type of tone, the happy sarcasm is when she sees me happy in another persons arms, but the anger is seeing me, happy, in another persons arms, growing up. My mom loves me being the little child she remembers and still hopes is still there.

Y/n: "Mom, Dad, I missed you guys so much."

I ran to them and hugged them and had tears of happiness streaming down my face still, loving the feeling of my parents in my arms. My parents. I missed them so much.

Mom: "I do have one question."

I let go of my parents and nodded to my mom.

Mom: "Are you guys dating?"

I looked over at Jungkook and he smiled and walked over to me and wrapped his arm around my waist.

Y/n: "Yes."

I looked at Jungkook and smiled at him, loving him. Loving his everything, loving who he is and everything he is. I looked at my mom and I thought I would see the anger and madness in her eyes, but instead I saw, happiness. I saw the tears streaming down her face and her sincere smile on her face. I looked over at my dad and I can see the smile on his face that I knew when I was younger. I knew, they were happy that I was happy.

Mom & Dad: "Alright, good."

I looked at them, tears drying up and a smile on my face. I felt lips on my forehead and I see Jungkook, I felt the butterflies fly everywhere inside me. I felt my face get red and I see my mom and dad chuckle and Jungkook grinning and I hid my face in his chest.

Jungkook: "AWWW! My baby getting all shy! So cute!"

I smile and looked at him and kissed his lips. I heard the gasps that came from my parents, but I didn't care, I cared about Jungkook. I let go and he smiled at me and stroked my check.

Jungkook: "I-"

Mom: "Woah! Woah! Woah!"

We looked over at my parents, their shocked faces priceless.

Dad: "Do NOT say 'I love you' yet."

Me and Jungkook looked at each other and we laughed. We went to my parents and we all talked. Like a family, Jungkook getting to know embarrassing things about me, but he kept saying he thought it was cute. I could see in the corner of my eyes that he was looking at me and always grinning, that alone made me feel butterflies. My parents talked about me and how they are both excited and scared and mad that I am dating again. But they will support me. I was glad, my parents are so understanding.

~Time skip~

It has been 8 months and Jungkook and I have been inseparable, we have been going on dates whenever we got the opportunity. My parents are still here, but something seems off. They would be gone for a couple hours and then come home, my dad holding my mom in his arms, her slouching, looking like she was going to vomit at any point. I kept seeing clumps of hair in the shower, and today I was going to ask them what is happening, even though I know what is wrong. But I just want to be told that I am wrong. We were at school, at our lockers. Jungkook looked at me and sighed.