Something Strange

I started to walk of, knowing Jungkook is going to make his move on me when we are at his place, he is going to be the most annoying partner ever. 

 ~Time skip~

Once school was over, I went to my house and changed into my gym clothes. I put my hair up in a bun, packed extra clothes and left. Once I got to the gym, I saw Jungkook already working out. I guess he felt the feeling of someone looking at him cause he turned around and saw me. He smirked and started to walk over to me.

Jungkook: "So, how long have you been standing there and watching me, gorgeous?"

Y/n: "I just got here and stop looking at me like that."

He kept looking up and down at me and biting his lip, when I told him that, he stopped but kept biting his lip. I rolled my eyes and left him and did my work out routine.

End of Y/n's POV.

Jungkook's POV:

Y/n is so hot, I really wish she was in my bed right now. Once we get to my house, I will lure her into being my toy. She won't see it coming.

~Time skip~

After I was done with my work out, I went to Y/n. And I saw her all sweaty and drinking water. She almost gave me a boner while looking at her. I pushed my thoughts away and told her

Jungkook: "Hey, I'm done. You done yet?"

Y/n: "Yeah, okay so once we get to your house, I need to know where the bathroom is so I can take a shower and change since I'm very sweaty right now."

Jungkook: "Yeah of course, but you looking all sweaty like that, oouph, my friend was about to spring out."

I saw her look at me shocked, but then she punched me in the arm! SHE PUNCHED ME IN THE F*CKIN' ARM!! It didn't hurt that much, cause I'm a muscle pig, but still!

Jungkook: "Hey! What was that for?!"

Y/n: "Don't say that comment or any comment like that ever again to me."

Jungkook: "Godd*mn girl, ok. I won't say that again. Jesus."

I looked at her and she was laughing a little. Her dimples though. Her dimples are the most adorable thing I have ever seen. She maybe tough, tough enough to punch Jisoo and make her cry, but I can see the softness in her. All I need to do is break down her barrier.

End of Jungkook's POV.

Y/n's POV:

When we were leaving, the one person I didn't want to see came into the gym. Jisoo. When I saw her, my forest fire of rage light up. Jungkook looked at me and I could tell that he knew something was wrong with me.

Jungkook: "Hey, Y/n? Are you okay? Cause its like smoke is about to come out of your ears."

I was shaking with rage right now and I couldn't here what Jungkook was saying to me. All I knew was I ready to break Jisoo's face. 

Jungkook: "HEY! Calm down, you are shaking, are you okay?"

I started to walk towards Jisoo, my fists clenched and they were turning white. My eyes to everyone in the building were red and I was having steam coming out of my ears.

Jungkook: "Y/n? Y/N!? Y/N!"

As I went to Jisoo, she saw me, and she looked terrified as ever. She looked like she was ready to book it. But I was stopped by someone grabbing my arm.

Jungkook: "Hey, calm down Y/n. You can't take out your anger on Jisoo. You might kill her!"

Y/n: "I know I might kill her, reason why I wanted to come over here to her."