Feelings Are Bubbling Inside

Y/n: "Please, Jungkook. Just stop."

I didn't say anything cause I know she would just storm out like what she did in history. She isn't herself ever since that day. I still look at her with concern written all over my face. She had her head down and she was quietly sobbing and hugging herself. She looked like how she was when we were in Busan.

Y/n. You need to tell me what happened to Emily. I need to know.

I look at her again and I saw that she was okay and just still hugging herself. I sigh and continue to look at the teacher. I am never good at this talking stuff about emotions, so I started to think of the one person who is good at talking to someone.

Jimin, you need to talk to her.

~Time skip~

As we leave art class, Y/n immediately goes to Chanyeol. I see him ask her what's wrong and all she does is hug him. He looks shocked but then hugs her back. He looks at me and glares like he can kill me. I f*ckin' screwed up. She is being the same person she was before. She is crying and being depressed. I look down and then look at Jimin.

Jungkook: "Jimin!"

Jimin looks at me and comes over.

Jimin: "What's up?"

Jungkook: "You need to talk to Y/n."

Jimin scoffed.

Jimin: "Why would I talk to the murderer?"

Jungkook: "Because the "murderer" isn't the murderer. She is human and has feelings, and when I was talking to her, she was hiding something from me. And you know that I'm not good at talking to people, so you need to."

Jimin just looked at me and then at Y/n, who was now in the arms of Chanyeol, crying. He sighs, knowing that she is changing back into her old self.

Jimin: "I know. Alright, I'll talk to her."

I pat him on the shoulder and we leave the art room to go to P.E.

End of Jungkook's POV.

Y/n's POV:

I broke down in art class. What Jungkook said and when I remembered Emily's face, I couldn't help it but now, I'm okay. I calmed down.

Chanyeol: "Are you better now Y/n?"

Y/n: "Yes, thank you oppa."

Holy sh*t, what did I just say?

Chanyeol: "Say that last part again."

I just shock my head.

Chanyeol: "Please, just say it again."

Y/n: "O-oppa."

Chanyeol smiled at me and I just got red and punched him in the arm.

Chanyeol: "Alright, don't call me that."

I smiled back at him and said

Y/n: "Thank you, oppa."

I just smile cheeckly at him and go into the girls P.E. room.

After we got ready, we were warming up, I looked at the boys and saw that Chanyeol was just being a goof ball and trying to make me laugh. I was dying and the girls were looking at me like I am a nutjob. When I looked at Chanyeol he just smiled at me and I smiled back at him and mouthed 'Thank you'. I then continue my warm ups.