An Unexplainable Feeling

She smirked at me then sat down and stopped the music and started to work on our project and took notes on da Vinci. I looked at her and smiled. She is something strange that is for sure.

I laughed to myself and sat back down and started to work on our project.

End of Jungkook's POV.

Y/n's POV:

I stretched my arms up, I yawned and then I looked at the time. HOLY SH*T! It's 11:48!

Y/n: "Jungkook, I'm going to go now. How about we continue this tomorrow, same thing that we did today. Minus the part I almost killed Jisoo."

I rubbed my neck remembering how I was. Jisoo just made me so pissed, I couldn't help it.

Jungkook: "Sounds good."

He laughed a little and then stood up.

Jungkook: "I'll take you out."

Y/n: "Oh, you don't have to do that."

Jungkook just smiled at me, then he took my hand and lead me to the front door.

Y/n: "You know what, I am too tired to care right now."

Jungkook smiled at me and then hugged me.

Y/n: "Um? What is this for?"

He then looks up at me and says

Jungkook: "I haven't been this happy when we were dancing to Linkin Park. Thank you."

I looked shocked at him and then I hugged him back. He may be a playboy, but I know that he has a heart. He deserves to be happy, so I'm glad I made him have that emotion at least once.

Y/n: "Thank you for showing your happiness to me."

I felt him smile to himself. We stood there for a little while, then I let go.

Y/n: "Well, I got to go, thanks, by the way. You aren't a bad partner after all."

I leave and wave goodbye to Jungkook. I get into my car and drive off to my house.

End of Y/n's POV.

Jungkook's POV:

Y/n: "Well, I got to go, thanks, by the way. You aren't a bad partner after all."

I looked at her shocked. She waves goodbye and goes into her car and leaves, she is very different from other girls I have been partnered with and other girls I have played with. I don't want to hurt her, but I want to complete my challenge, I don't know now. I need to get to know her more to see if I should. I smile to myself when I remember the spot her car was parked, and then I go back inside and get ready for bed.

End of Jungkook's POV.

Y/n's POV:

I get home and get ready for bed. When I go to bed, I hear my phone vibrate on my night stand. I ignore it and go to bed. I am to exhausted to see who texted me right now.

~Time skip~

I wake up to my alarm, and then I check who messaged me. It was an unknown number saying

Unknown #: Hey, you want to hang out after school, Melanie?

I scrunch my eyebrows together and text the person back.

Y/n: Hey, this is a wrong number, sorry, but I am not Melanie.

Unknown #: Oh! Sorry, you can delete this number now. Thanks!