She Is Waking Up

~Y/n's POV~

When I was in the car I could sense I am going to be punished.

Y/n: "J-jungkook?"

I looked at Jungkook and he had is jaw tightly closed, his muscles twitching. Yep, I'm screwed.

Jungkook: "You are so dead when we get to my place."

I gulped. Yep, I am so screwed. When we got out of the car Jungkook took my wrist and dragged me into his house. When we got in he turned around stared at me with deadly eyes that made me shiver.

Y/n: "Y-Yes Jungkook?"

Jungkook: "Who are they to you?"

Y/n: "What? Who?"

Jungkook: "Kevin and Jimin?"

I contemplate for a while. Knowing that they are NOTHING BUT FRIENDS!!!!! I just can't believe that Jungkook is jealous. It's so cute!

Y/n: "Well, Jimin is nothing but a friend to me. He is that person who you see as only a friend."

Jungkook: "Okay, what about Kevin?"

I roll my eyes, I've known him since I was beginning the freshman year. He was the one who made people scared of me because he threatened them. Oh my God, that doof. I giggled to myself, remembering how he threatened Kraven. I look at Jungkook and see his annoyed face. I smiled and walked towards him and kissed him. Jungkook was caught off guard and when he kissed back, I already parted with his lips.

Y/n: "He is like Sehun, he is basically my brother, Jungkook."

I see Jungkook's face morph into a shocked face but then turned into his jealous pissed off face.

Jungkook: "Are you sure? Because when he hugged you, he seemed mo-"

Y/n: "Jungkook!"

He flinched when I raised my voice.

Y/n: "He is nothing compared to you. He is my BROTHER! That's all he'll ever be."

Jungkook was about to say something but immediately closed his mouth. He knows I'm being honest with him and didn't want to argue with me.

Jungkook: "*sighs* Alright. I believe you."

I smiled at him and hugged him. He hugged me and picked me up and twirled me around. When he placed me down, he pushed his lips on mine. Then he let go.

Jungkook: "I love you."

I smiled at him and pecked at his lips.

Y/n: "I love you to-"

Then I hear my phone ringing. I looked at my phone and saw a random number but Jungkook looked at me and told me to answer it. I shrugged and answered the phone.

Y/n: "Hello?"

Amelie: "Hey Y/n, um, we need to tell you something."

I raised an eyebrow and looked at Jungkook, he shrugged.

Y/n: "Um what do you have to tell me and also, who is we?"

Amelie: "Kevin and I need to tell you something in person. You can bring your boyfriend by the way."

Kevin: "Aw! Freshie has a boyfriend!"

Y/n: "Shut up Kevin!"

I hear him and Amelie laughing, I roll my eyes.

Y/n: "Okay fine, where do you guys want to meet?"

Amelie: "At the cafe that's close to the school."