Feeling Cleared and Free

He chuckled and ruffled my hair and I couldn't help but smile. I love him. He is my everything. He is the one that makes me feel safe and happy and loved. Jungkook, the one I feel like I can start a home with.

Jungkook: "Um, Y/n?"

I didn't realize I was staring into his eyes for a whole minute.

Y/n: "Oh! S-Sorry."

I felt my face burn and I looked away. I felt his thumb stroke the side of my cheek and he put his finger under my chin and he lifted my face to look at him.

Jungkook: "I love you."

He then kissed my nose. I giggled. He is the best thing ever.

~End of Y/n' s POV~

~???'s POV~

I looked at Jungkook kissing that b*tch on her nose. She doesn't deserve him. I do. I kept on peeking from the corner I was hiding from and when I saw Jungkook wrap his arms around the girls waist and lifted her to sit on his lap, I was pissed, she doesn't belong on his lap, I do. He is supposed to be MINE! I was about to leave my corner and go up to the girl and slap her but the doctor came out, saying some girl is okay and is going to be released in a couple of days. I looked at the girl and she thanked the doctor and went into the room with her friends. The guys stayed behind and I smirked. Here we go.

~End of ???'s POV~

~Jungkook's POV~

As I smiled Y/n, she went into the room, man, she is amazing. When I sat down I noticed someone peeking their head out of a corner. I looked in the direction and the rest of the guys looked. We saw nothing. I was confused, I thought I saw someone over there. As I was about to get up, Kevin got up and headed to the corner. When he peeked I heard him yell.

Kevin: "Who the h*ll are you?!"

The rest of us wiped our heads to his direction, he was dragging a girl over to us.

Kevin: "Now tell me, who. Are. You?"

He is the most annoying person but he can be very tough, won't lie, but he can't have Y/n, she is already taken. I stood up and stood in front of the girl.

Jungkook: "Who the f*ck are you?"

Kevin and I quickly glanced at each other and we both crossed our arms and looked down at the girl. She seems very familiar. If she lifts her head up I might know. She started to slowly lift her head up and when I saw her I immediately knew. My eyes grew wide and I got immediately pissed. Aria.

Aria: "H-hey, I'm Aria. He knows m-me."

She pointed at me and I wanted to slap her right then and there.

Jungkook: "Why are you here Aria?"

My tone was ten times more pissed then I already was. Kevin looked at me, knowing he doesn't want to mess with me right now.

Kevin: "I think you should answer him. He is a pretty big hot head."

I glared at Kevin and he just smiled, his cocky smile. His f*cking cocky smile, I am so close to punching his face in. But then I remembered Aria. I looked at her, and waited.

Aria: "I-I'm here b-because I saw you guys come in here."

I raised my eyebrow, I stepped closer to her and when she looked at me, I looked like I was about to kill her.

Jungkook: "And why did you follow us in here?"

Aria gulped, knowing she has to tell the truth before I break her into a million pieces.