My Drawing Book (little depressing)

He smirks at me, knowing that I hate to be called that name. I was about to stand up and attack Jimin right then and there but the bell rang. Next thing I saw was Y/n walking over here and taking Jimin's hand and walking him out of the cafeteria. I looked at Jimin and saw him smirking at me and continued to walk out with Y/n. Hand in hand.

Jimin, she will be mine. I don't care if you're my friend. She is going to be mine.

End of Jungkook's POV.

Y/n's POV:

I took Jimin's hand and lead him to the choir room. I turned around and raised my eyebrow at him.

Y/n: "Well?"

Jimin: "Huh?"

I rolled my eyes and looked at him and explained.

Y/n: "The money you idiot, that was the only reason I kissed you."

Jimin: "Are you sure it wasn't because of something."

I laughed at his comment, trying to caver up the fact that 25% was because he was a good person and 75% was because I wanted the money.

Y/n: "Oh my god! You are such a pabo! Don't make me laugh that hard."

Jimin rolled his eyes and chuckled a little. He then handed me the money and we both went our separate ways, knowing this isn't going to be our last encounter. I went to the my seat and waited for the others to arrive. As I was waiting I could feel something was off. I looked around and nothing seemed out of the ordinary. As I looked around more I found the problem, Jungkook and Jimin were staring at me. I felt awkward and looked away, then the others came and we started to talk and laugh, and I ignored the feeling of someone looking at me.

Teacher: "OKAY CLASS! Pay attention! We are going to be doing a little project, so you and a partner of your choice will sing a song. You guys have a week to either make your own song or sing a cover. And you can either have one partner or two. It doesn't matter, okay. Now chose your partner and begin of choosing a song or making a song. And GO!"

I look at the girls and they already chose their partners, I looked at the guys and I saw Chanyeol not have a partner.

Y/n: "Chanyeol! Come here!"

He looks at me and smiles, he came over to me and we both said the same thing at the same time.

Chanyeol & Y/n: "Wanna be my partner?"

We looked at each other and laughed.

Y/n: "I would love too."

We smile at each other and then we started to talk about ideas of what we should. We both thought it was a good idea to create our own song. We started to come up with some ideas but it wasn't working out well. We decided that we would meet up at his place and discuss our ideas on what to sing about. As we were chatting, we didn't realize someone was looking at us.

End of Y/n's POV.

Jungkook's POV:

Teacher: "OKAY CLASS! Pay attention! We are going to be doing a little project, so you and a partner of your choice will sing a song. You guys have a week to either make your own song or sing a cover. And you can either have one partner or two. It doesn't matter, okay. Now chose your partner and begin of choosing a song or making a song. And GO!"

I looked at Y/n and she didn't have a partner and when I was getting up to go to ask her if she would be here partner, that Chanyeol  guy went over to her and I guess they asked each other if they would like to be partners cause they laughed and then I saw Y/n say "I would love too." I felt hurt, but I had to not care and then I looked at Suga and asked him